50.You're an idiot|Dorbyn

Daniel's POV

Me and Corbyn were sitting on the couch.We had a break from the studio,touring and interviews.I enjoyed this because I got time to relax,unwined and spend time with my lovely boyfriend.

We had just watched all the episodes that we needed to catch up on netflix and there was nothing else to watch.

"What do we do babe?" Corbyn asked in a lazy voice.

"How about we watch our old interviews?" I proposed looking at him.

"Oh yea that's a good idea." He said as he tapped Why don't we interviews in the search engine bar on YouTube

"You're an idiot you know that?" I asked him as I was crying laughing seeing how foolish he was in most of our interviews.

"Yes maybe but I'm your idiot." He said smirking and winking at me.As he picked me up and sat me onto his lap.

"Yes I am." I replied hiding my face into his chest.

"Now how about we have a pillow fight.I'm bored again." He asked and before I even had the chance to reply. He threw a pillow hitting me right in the head.He gently took me off of him and ran away to our bedroom.

"Hey!" I jokingly yelled before running after him with a pillow in my hands.I caught up to him and threw it hitting him in the back.Which he fought back from and ended in an hour long pillow fight.

"I love you." He said to me as we were both laying down on our bed tired.

"I love you too." I said and quickly added.

"Even though you're an idiot." I laughed.

"Yes but like I said I'm your idiot." He said taking my hand and looking at me.

"Yes you are." I replied as he leaned in for a kiss which I gladly gave him.