2.Nobody Gotta Know|Janah

A/n:I don't know if this one shot is 100% related to the song but I tried.Also no hate to Jack's parents they are lovely people but for the sake of this one shot they aren't really.

Jack's POV
« Hey mom I'm going to the movies with Zach » I said making sure she didn't notice I was lying.

« Ok honey,make sure you're back before 10pm ok? » she answered clearly buying my lies
I wasn't completely lying but I wasn't telling her the complete truth either.I was going to the movie theater but not with Zach but with my boyfriend Of six months,Jonah.Me and Jonah hide our relationship because my parents are very judgmental and would never accept me and Jonah's relationship because I'm a nerdy boy and isn't very popular.Meanwhile,Jonah is the opposite of me he doesn't get good grades and is very popular.In other words,he's kind of bad boy.So my parents would be very horrified to find out that I hang out and even date him.If only they knew that Jonah has such a nice heart even if he is kind of a bad boy.But they don't understand so we agreed to hide our relationship.Only one person knows we're dating and that is my best friend and Jonah's brother,Zach. He's the one that matched us up and he's the one who always covers up for us when we're together.

« Ok mom,love you » I said heading out the door as I see Zach pulling in my driveway and trying to leave my house before she realizes I'm lying straight to her face.

« Stay safe honey I love you too » she said before I exited the door.

I got out and went to zach's car

« Thanks Zach,for covering for us it means so much to us because without you we wouldn't be able to see each other ever » I confessed to my best friend and future brother in law.

« It's no problem really you guys are so cute together.Plus you make my brother really happy I don't understand how people are so judgmental » he said shaking his head in disbelief.

We continued talking about random things on our way to the movies which was 30 minutes away.

When we arrived to the movie theater I unbuckled my seatbelt as fast as I could and got out of the car without forgetting to thank you to Zach and jumped right into my boyfriend's arms who was waiting outside.

« Hello love » he said chuckling at my outburst of affection

« I missed you we never get to cuddle each other » I whispered sadly in his ear

« I know I missed you too but nobody gotta know about our relationship » he said holding my waist closely and taking my hand inside the theater.

« What movie are we watching? » I asked looking into his eyes.

« (insert the name of whatever horror movie.I hate them so.) » he said with a smirk on his face knowing that I hate horror movies.

« Really?I hate horror movies » I said with a terrified look on my face.

« I know princess but you don't hate cuddling me » he said with a wink.

« You're right.I do not hate cuddling you » I said leaning in for a kiss which he gladly gave me.
Let's just say that every time there was a scary part. I jumped onto Jonah's lap holding tightly onto him.Just like we both wanted it.

After the movie me and Jonah sighed because it meant I had to go back home and didn't know when I could see him again.

We headed out the door very slowly him holding my waist and me cuddling onto his chest not wanting to let go.

« Bye princess I'm gonna miss you » he said with a sigh

« I don't want to leave you »I said fighting back the tears not letting him go.

« You have to or else we probably will never be able to see each other again if you come home late » he said to me with a sigh and I finally let go of him that reason being enough for me

« I love you princess » he said to me while I entered zach's car.

« I love you too » I said back to him fighting back the tears that we're threatening to come out of my eyes
A/n:this one shot is one of my favorites I have wrote.It's cliche and cheesy but can't help myself I just love it.Jarbyn one shot next.Hope you enjoyed!