26.First Fight|Jachary

Jack's POV
Me and Zach we're having our first fight in our relationship. It's because I wanted to go hang out with my ex girlfriend Gabbie Gonzalez and he got jealous. If only he knew that he's the only one I want and love.

"Are you kidding me right now Zach? You're the only one I want and love Zach. I know I'm going to hang out with Gabbie my ex girlfriend but she's also one of my best friends and if it makes you feel any better she has a new boyfriend. So please stop being jealous. I hate fighting especially with you. I only have eyes for you my love." I pleaded to Zach as tears of desperation fell from my eyes. Guilt instantly fell on Zach's face.

"I'm sorry Jack you're right I got carried away in my jealousy. It's just that I'm so scared to lose you and seeing you get close to one of your exes even if she's just a friend got me feeling insecure." Zach said as guilt filled his voice. He looked down at the floor not wanting to look at me. But I pulled his chin up and pulled him in my arms knowing that he was feeling vulnerable and really guilty for snapping at me.

"It's fine love we all feel insecure sometimes but you need to remember that you're the only one I love and see and that I chose you not anybody else ok?" I said as he slowly nodded cuddling even more into my chest.

"I love you." He said in a muffled voice because of my hoodie.

"I love you too." I said pulling up his chin. So I can place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Now let's go love we need to go meet the boys." I said gently pulling him away from me and taking his hand heading towards the front door.

I was feeling a lot better because me and Zach resolved our first fight. I knew there would be more but I also knew that me and Zach would always fix them because we really loved each other.
Wc: 357 words
A/n: hey guys I hope you jachary shippers enjoyed this one shot. Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't know if I will post or not. I hope I can because I love to post. Also if you live in the USA 🇺🇸 I hope you stay safe. I know the elections got people really polarized and protesting but I hope you guys stay safe wether you voted for Trump or Biden.