46.Can I kiss you?-Janah

Jonah's POV
We had been at interviews and meetings all day today and Jack has been really fucking cute. All I've wanted to do was kiss him all day. He was wearing black ripped jeans with a yellow hoodie and checkered vans nothing special but to me it was everything.

He was also cute by the way he would answer with that little smile when somebody would ask him a question.

Me and Jack aren't dating but I've had a crush for a long time. I hope one day we'll be together but I have no idea if he even likes me.

I guess I was about to find out because I needed to know if I could get the kiss I desperately needed.

"Jack can I talk to you?" I asked him as he was in the bedroom he shared with Zach. He was reading a book and he was still wearing that damn outfit.

"Yea? Are you ok?" He asked a little worried.

"Can I kiss you?" I bluntly asked.

"I uh yeah uh why d-do you want to kiss m-me." He stuttered his cheeks as red as a rose.

"Cause I like you Jack and I've been wanting to kiss you for a while but especially today because you look so godamn good in that outfit of yours." I said getting close to him and bringing my face no more than an inch to his.

"I-I like you too Jonah. I have for a while now. You may kiss me now." He said in a cute soft voice.

I broke the gasp between us and put my lips on his and tasted his cherry chapstick.

"I love you Jack I want you to be mine." I said pulling him in for a hug.

"I love you too. I want to be yours." He replied putting his head on my chest.

"Did I interrupt something?" Zach said entering the bedroom.

"Yup can you sleep in my room tonight with Daniel? I want to sleep with Jack." I asked Zach smirking at Jack.

"Um yea sure." He said still confused leaving the room.

"Do you want to tell the boys about us?" I asked Jack wanting to make sure he was ready.

"Yeah I guess Zach kind of caught us already." He replied

"Yeah you're right." I laughed.

Hey guys how are y'all doing? Sorry I haven't posted for 2 days. I got busy with school and stuff.

Question of the day: what's your thoughts on Lotus Inn?

I fucking love it though I have to admit it makes me kind of sad because it reminds me of Corey. I love Jonah and Daniel's voices they sound so good on this track.