24.Marry you this christmas|Janah

Jonah's POV
This year is me and Jack's first Christmas at our new house. That we bought this year after releasing our sixth album as a band. Jack was very excited during this time of year because he loves Christmas.

I was planning on proposing to him this Christmas because why not? We have been together for 6 years and we just moved in together. Plus there was no better time than to pop the question on Jack's favorite time of the year.

On Christmas Day
It was now Christmas morning and Jack woke me up extra early like I knew he would.

"Jo baby wake up it's Christmas morning!" He said kissing me all over my face to wake me up and then jumping out of the bed and heading towards the living room where the tree was.

"Wait up love I need a cup of coffee before we unwrap gifts." I yelled to him as he was already downstairs.

I got up slowly taking the box that contained the engagement ring from my bedside table. As discretely as I could and putting it in the pocket of my hoodie.

I headed to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee and heading to the living room meeting with Jack.

45 minutes later
"Thank you so much for the gifts love. I really appreciate the gifts but honestly you didn't need to buy me anything just you being here with me is enough." Jack said as he unwrapped the last present that was under the tree.

"But it's not over princess." I said smirking. I was so excited to finally get on one knee.

"What? There's no more presents under the tree." He said looking under the tree as I got on one knee. He turned to see me on one knee and gasped.

"Jack Robert Avery, the first time I met you before we started the band I know you were the one for me. You had the cutest curls in the world and even if you don't have those anymore I still think you look handsome. But I think what I like the most about you is that you always care for others even if they don't deserve it. Will you do me the honors of marrying me?" I asked as a couple tears fell from my eyes.

"Of course I would be stupid not to." He said also crying as he jumped in my arms. I hugged him tightly before gently placing him on the ground and sliding the ring on his finger.

"I can't believe we're getting married." He whispered in my ear. While his arms wrapped around my neck and mine found a way to his waist.

"Me neither but I wouldn't have it any other way." I said pulling him closer and rocking us back and forth.

Wc: 475 words
A/n : Hey guys this is my first and only Christmas one shot I have wrote till this day. It is November 1st so I still have time to write more if I want too. This one made me so soft. So I hope you guys enjoyed!