20.Boomerang|Zonah

Jonah's POV
"Zach follow your dreams of being a model.Go live in New York. It's gonna be hard for me not to see you often,but I love you I'm willing to push aside my issues to stay with you and support you along the way." I said smiling at him even though my heart was breaking.

"Thank you Jo for being so supportive of my dreams it means a lot to me. I'll miss you too,but I'll be FaceTiming,calling and texting you as much as I can." He said hugging me and giving me one last kiss before taking his luggage and heading out the door as my heart broke.

Zach's POV
In the last few weeks,I have been gaining modeling jobs like crazy. I even got a Calvin Klein job. Which is amazing and great, but something was missing deep down. My lovely and caring boyfriend but I think I was to vain to admit it.

We would talk almost every day,but it wasn't the same as having him next to me. So I finally admitted that I needed him here with me. So I bought a ticket back to L.A because I needed to get my boyfriend back.

Jonah's POV
I was laying in bed thinking about Zach. When I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. I had the shock of my life.

"Zach!" I exclaimed putting a hand over my mouth in shock.

"Jonah omg! I miss you I needed to come see you. It's been really great in New York but something was missing and that something is you." He confessed to me as he lunged himself into my arms.

"Oh Zach! I miss you too. You don't know how much but you need to go back to your dreams baby." I said holding him tightly.

"I know but I won't go back to New York without you babe. I want you to move in with me." He said putting his head on my shoulder.

"You're serious?" I asked shocked at his proposition.

"Yes I love modeling but what I love more is being with you." He said to me as he kissed me.

"Well yea I'll move in with you. If it makes you happy but also because I need you too. I love you." I said to him gently holding his waist tightly.

"I love you too." He said wrapping his arms around my neck.

Wc: 412 words

A/n: hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one shot! I didn't like it when I first wrote it but it grew on me. Just a little reminder again that if you want a request you can message me on wattpad.