19.M.I.A| Jorbyn

Jonah's POV
I have been on tour for the last six months and it has been great but I'm ready to get home to my lovely boyfriend Corbyn. I miss him like hell and I didn't know it was gonna be that hard for me to be separated from him but it was. It was horrible. We rarely talked and it was hard on me. I knew it was even harder on him. He didn't know I was coming home today because I wanted to surprise him and spend all my time with him on my break.

I got off the plane,got my luggage and got in my Uber. I was a little nervous heading to me and Corbyn's house because we hadn't seen each other in 3 months. The last time was when he went on tour to see me. Maybe he had changed.

I knocked on our door waiting for Corbyn to answer.

He opened the door and had a shocked expression on his face.

"OMG Jonah you're back. I thought you weren't coming back for another month I missed you so much baby." He said to me crying and jumping in my arms. I was so happy to finally have him in my arms again.

"I missed you too sweetheart but I'm back now and won't be gone again until at least another year because I have a break. On this break I will spend all my time with you love." I said gently kissing him.

"Now as much as I want you in my arms. Can we please enter the house." I said to him chuckling realizing we were still in the doorway.

"Yea sure let's go." He said to me but was still clinging onto me. So I just laughed and entered the house gently placing him on the ground and getting my luggage.

"So tell me about tour. I wanna know all about it!" He said to me as we were sitting on the couch talking and eating popcorn just like we like it.

So I just laughed and told him all about tour. How jack, Zach,Daniel and Eben were being goofy at the wrong time. How the boys were so messy. All the malfunctions that happened on tour. But all the times that I missed him and needed him and he wasn't there.

Eventually, Corbyn got tired and fell asleep in my arms. So I brought him to bed and eventually fell asleep as well. Knowing that I was officially back with the love of my life.