47.Mad at you|Jarbyn

Corbyn's POV

Me and Jack got in an argument about 2 days ago on whether or not I was cheating,when I was on tour.I'm obviously not, but Jack thought otherwise. Our fight ended in crying,yelling and words that shouldn't have been said.I tried apologizing about a hundred times but he still wasn't having it and he was giving me the silent treatment.

"Jack love please talk to me.I know I said some unforgivable things but I promise I don't mean any of it.I also would never ever cheat on you I love you too much for that so can you just please talk to me." I said as I begged Jack for forgiveness.

"Fine.I can't stay mad at you.I'm sorry too I said things I shouldn't of have too.I know you would never cheat.It's just that I get insecure when you're on tour.There's so much boys and girls running around you.So I think that you'll appreciate them more than me." Jack said speaking to me for the first time in 2 days.

"Oh babe,you're the only one I want and see. you shouldn't worry about them they're not... you." I said pulling him in for a hug feeling bad. I had no idea that he felt so insecure.

"I know but I'm still scared." He said his head burried in my chest.

" You don't need to be honey.Now let's go cuddle I missed you for 2 days." I said picking him up bridal style and heading towards our bedroom.

I never realized how much Jack was that important to me.Until we didn't talk for 2 days.His presence is so important to me.

Hey guys I just made 10 new one shots books for each why don't we bxb ship. The books will contain each one shot I posted here but some new ones too.So you can go check them out If you want too.