55.I'm Okay|WDW

Corbyn's POV
I was scrolling through Instagram. When I saw the comments on our band's recent post. We were all shirtless and that picture was taken after a show. There was a lot of positive comments but the negative ones took my eye the most. They were saying that I shouldn't be dating the guys because I'm not good enough that I should lose weight and that I'm ugly.

I bursted out crying I was feeling self-conscious and these comments didn't help they made me feel worse. I dropped my phone not caring if it broke and let myself slide down the wall. I let my tears fall all the emotions I was keeping in because I didn't want to worry my amazing boyfriends were out.

"OMG Corbyn baby are you ok?" Jonah said appearing through the door. Daniel,Zach and Jack following behind. He ran up to me and immediately picked me up and sat me on the bathroom counter.

"What's wrong Corby why are you crying?" Daniel asked me running to give me a hug. I saw a couple of tears fall from his eyes as well. Which didn't surprise me because me and Dani are the closest in our relationship and I knew he would flip seeing me cry.

"I'm ok Daniel." I lied kissing the top of his head.

"I'm ok? You're clearly not ok babe or you wouldn't be crying. Please tell us we can help you." Zach pleaded getting closer to me.

"It-it's the h-hate g-guys. On the most recent post. They were saying I shouldn't be with you guys that I'm too fat and-." I started not being able to finish as I started crying again. They immediately all pulled me into a hug.

"Oh baby. Don't worry about them they're not important. We love you and want to be with you and by the way you are far from fat and even if you were we wouldn't care because we love you for you." Jack said before softly placing a kiss on my cheek.

Jack's words immediately made me feel better. I had the most caring boyfriends.

"I love you guys." I confessed
"We love you too Corbyn." Daniel answered as they eached placed a soft kiss on my lips.