10.Air of the night|Zorbyn

Zach's POV
Me and Corbyn we're laying on the ground looking at the stars. Something we do every night to calm ourselves after a stressful day going at the recording studio,interviews,shows and just a bunch of other stressful things that happen in every day life.

It calms Corbyn down because of his obsession with space which fills him with happiness and it calms me down because I get to cuddle with him which doesn't seem to happen as much as I want it to and I get to see Corbyn's face light up with joy which automatically fills me with happiness.

"Zach?" Corbyn said bringing me closer to him.

"Yea?" I said cuddling into his chest.

"I have something to ask you." He said wrapping his arms around me.

" what is it?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Would you like to move in with me? I know we kind of already live together but we also live with the boys. Which is awesome but like maybe we should live just the two of us but if you're not ready that's fine too but if you are that's amazing." He said rambling on which I love.

"Of course I want to move in with you! We do live with the boys and it is awesome but we need our privacy. So I would love to move in with you." I said kissing him. I felt him smile through the kiss.

"Great I'm so glad you accepted but also I wanted to do this." He said opening a box and taking out a ring and slipped it on my finger.

"Are you-" I started but he cut me off.

"No I'm not proposing love. Well not yet at least. It's a promise ring. I promise to love you and protect you. Until I leave this earth." He said pulling me closer in his arms if that was even possible

"Omg I love the ring. I love you so much" I said as I looked at the beautiful shiny ring that was on my finger.

"I love you too princess. Now let's go in. I know you're tired and we have a busy day tomorrow" He said picking me up bridal style and placing me gently on the bed. We both closed our eyes and fell asleep in each other's arms and thought about the gentle air of the night.

Wc:402 words
A/n: Hey y'all sorry for the short one shot. I just had to post it because I love Zorbyn and this one shot. I'm maybe gonna post tomorrow if I do it's gonna be a wdw one shot. Bye y'all!