7. The Bully|Zaniel

A/n: Hey y'all I think this may be one of my favorite one shot so I hope you enjoy this. I kind of portray Corbyn,Jack and Jonah in a bad light. I don't actually think any thing I wrote I just needed bad guys.

Zach's POV
I walked in the school praying the gods that I wouldn't get beat up once again. I get beat up almost every day by the football jocks because I'm a nerd and I wear glasses and I'm not popular actually I don't have any friends (low key me) pretty much everybody in this school hates me.
I somehow still managed to get a crush on the quarterback of the football team: Daniel Seavey
I know it's not right but Daniel never did anything to me. When his friends beat me up he's never there for an unknown reason.

I headed to my locker to get my things for my first class of the day maths. When I got shoved in a random locker. "Not again" I said to myself.

"Well well what do we have here today the school's loser" Corbyn said shoving me on the ground dumping the content of my school bag on top of me.

" Get the fuck off of him and get the fuck out of here before I beat you three guys up. You know I can." Daniel said in an angry voice like he was about to blow off of rage. 

The three boys flew off scared of Daniel. I was low key scared of him too.

I felt my body lift off the floor and being gently pushed on a locker. I realized Daniel had picked me off the floor and pushed me on the locker. Before he gently picked up my books and my bag that were still on the floor. He gave them to me then put his hands on the locker that I was leaned on.

"Zach do you know what you do to me? I love you so much. You're so cute with your rosy cheeks and your huge glasses. All I want to do is make you mine but I can't because you hate me because I let my idiots of friends beat you up without saying anything until today. I swear every time they laid a finger on you I wanted to punch them right in the jaw. That's why I couldn't be there when they beat you" he confessed to me pulling me closer to him.

"I-I love you too Daniel. I know it's crazy because your friends literally beat me up. But I can't help the fact that you're so hot and you never technically did anything to me. So I kept falling in love with you every day. " I said looking down at the floor not wanting to look at him. But he lifted my chin and kissed me. I was taken a back at first but then kissed back.

" Zachary Dean Herron, will you do me the honors of being my boyfriend? I promise you no one will ever lay a finger on you without fighting me first. " he asked pushing me on the locker again.

" I would love too" I said my cheeks turning red as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

" You're so cute when you blush.You know that?" He said kissing my cheeks then kissing my lips.
"Let's get you to class. I don't want you to get attacked or be late." He said taking my hand while we headed for my first class of the day.

We announced our relationship a week later. People we're still bullying me but didn't show it because they were scared of Daniel but me and Daniel didn't care anymore because we were together.

A/n: If you ever get bullied please say something about it. People really do want to help you I promise. It took me 2-3 years to say something about the bullying I was going through and it was hard to go through that. So I wouldn't want you reading this to feel the same way. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and Jorbyn is next:)