27.I'm going to kill you|Donah

Jonah's POV
I was in my room writing a new song for our next album. When I heard Daniel yell from the kitchen downstairs.

"Jonah I'm going to kill you! Did you eat all of my favorite candy." He yelled pissed off. He was 7 months pregnant with our baby and his hormones were out of control. I couldn't wait for this baby to come out. 1. Because I would see my baby girl for the first time. 2. Because Daniel would stop being so hormonal.

"Yes I did I'm sorry babe. I was hungry." I said trying to hug him but he gently pushed me away.

"Why did you do this to me? You know there my favorite and they belong to me but you still ate them." He said starting to cry. I immediately started to feel bad. Even if I knew he was just being hormonal and didn't mean anything and the reason was kind of stupid. It still hurt to see my baby cry.

"Omg I'm sorry sweetheart. I'll go buy you another pack right now if you want." I said trying to pull him in a hug again. Which he gladly accepted this time.

"No I'm sorry I snapped at you for nothing. I'm so mean and I'm fat. You should just leave me I'm not worth it." He said crying even harder than he was before. I felt so bad that he was saying these things about himself so I just swayed him back and forth making him stop crying and I softly kissed the top of his head.

"Stop saying those things about yourself honey. You know they aren't true you look amazing sweetie." I said cupping his face so he can look me in the eyes. So he could understand that I didn't like him being mean to himself.

"Ok love can you carry me to bed? I'm tired and my feet hurt also my back is killing me. This baby weighs a ton of bricks." He said his last comment made me laugh but I didn't know if he would tolerate it today.

"Ok sweetheart." I said picking him up and placing him under the sheets of our bed.

After I was sure he went asleep. I headed back downstairs to go to the store to buy his favorite candy. So I didn't have to go through this battle again.

I loved Dani even with all his hormones and mood swings. I wouldn't replace him with the whole if I could.

Wc: 420 words