38.Take a chance on me|Donah

Jonah's POV
I've liked Daniel for what feels like forever at this point. I've told him and showed him that I loved him several times but he never wants to be with me. Since I knew from a fact that he did like me back because I caught one of the conversations he had with Corbyn. It kinda hurt was I not good enough for him? I knew I wasn't the best and I knew I was far from perfect but I had everything he wanted and needed. So I decided that I wanted to talk to him about this once and for all.

"Hey Dani, can we talk?" I asked him as he was sitting on the couch talking to Corbs.

"Yeah sure whatever." He said trying to act like he didn't care. He got up while rolling his eyes. Corbyn just smirked at me.

"What did you want to tell me?" He asked crossing his arms trying to act sassy. As I just smirked knowing this was all an act.

"Baby why aren't you taking your chance with me. I know you love me I caught the conversation you had with Corbs the other day. I know I ain't the best and I definitely am not perfect but I sure as hell do love and care for you. So when are you gonna stop being so difficult. I love you Dani I'm not everything you want but I'm everything you need." I said looking into his eyes as he looked at me with a shocked expression on his face. His arms uncrossing and falling down his body.

"You're right I do love you. I guess I was scared you wouldn't treat me right that it was all a facade that after I let you in you would leave me hanging. You are perfect well at least in my eyes and you're right you are what I need. I'm sorry Jonah I left you waiting for so long." He said a voice full of guilt as he looked down at the floor. Which I didn't appreciate so I lifted his head up and looked into his ocean eyes.

"Dani love don't feel bad. I know what you mean but I promise that I'll treat you right 100% of the time. But now will you stop being sassy and just go on a date with me." I asked him taking his hands in mine.

"Yes but only if you kiss me." He smirked.

"That's not a problem." I said softly putting my lips on top of his. As we shared a passionate kiss.

"Jack! Zach! Come in here they're kissing." Corbyn yelled on the other side of the door. As Jack and Zach's loud footsteps were heard. As they ran upstairs. Which made me and Dani pull away harshly. In which Daniel almost fell over but I gladly caught him in time.

"Geez Corbyn. You don't need to scream you scared the living shit out of me." Daniel said looking at Corbyn with anger.

"I'm sorry but my ship has sailed." Corbyn said imitating the limelights.

"Shut up." Daniel said throwing a pillow that was on my bed at him. Which resulted in a pillow fight.

Hey guys how are y'all?

Question# 5: What tracks are you guys claiming from why don't we's next album?( if you don't know what claiming it means what song you think you'll like the best.)

I claim track 9 and 10 but I am intrigued by track 3.