51.You love me?!|Zaniel

Daniel's POV

"Corbyn you don't understand.I love him I'm in love with Zach!" I said to Corbyn as we were once again talking about my crush on Zach.No I mean love for Zach.We were sitting on my bed in my bedroom.

"you-you love me?" Zach asked confusion and shock filling his voice.As I immediately flushed deep red.My secret was out but not the way I wanted. I wanted to tell him myself when I was ready and that definitely wasn't right now.

"I'll leave you two alone."Corbyn said patting me on my back in comfort knowing I wasn't exactly ready to tell him.

"Yeah I do Zach I didn't want to find out so soon because I wasn't ready but I guess you know now.I've loved you since we started the band and I just keep falling even more in love with you everyday." I said looking down not wanting to face him.

"I love you too Daniel.The reason why I spyed on your conversation is because I wanted to know if there was anyway we can ever be together Daniel I'm sorry for not minding my business." He confessed to me as shock filled my face.I never knew he liked me back.It was never obvious.

"It's fine Zach I forgive you...if you go on a date with me." I smirked.

"Maybe I'll think about it." He said running away from my bedroom me running after him.

"You have no chance love.I know you want too."I said catching up to him,picking him up and kissing his cheek.

"You're right I want too." He responded with a smirk." Where do you want us to go on our first date then?" He asked me looking up at me as I was still holding him.

"Wherever you want love.I don't really care I just want to be with you." I answered kissing him gently.

"Let's go get ice cream.I'm craving cookie dough ice cream." He said taking my hand down the stairs as I let go of him.

"Alright then." I said following behind him.

"I love you Dani.I know it's quick but I really feel it." He said to me as we were eating ice cream.

"I love you too Zach." I said to him while placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"You taste like cookie dough." I said as he laughed

"And you taste like vanilla." He said laughing as I put my arm around him and we looked at the sunset.