11.Overprotective|WDW

Zach's POV
"Hey loves I'm heading to the store want anything? " I asked my four boyfriends. While putting my shoes on. Before I could head out. I hear Jonah say something to me.

"Wait princess Dani will come with you. He'll drive." Jonah said to me as he gave Daniel a look that I couldn't figure out.

"Yea I'll come with you. Let's go babe." Daniel said as he took my hand and we headed out the door and got in the car.

1 hour after they came back from the store.

I was reaching for a glass that was in the cabinet. When I realized I was too short and couldn't reach. So I jumped on the counter and went to open the door of the cabinet. When I felt arms wrap around me lifting me off the counter and putting me on the ground.

"Don't do that princess. It's too dangerous you can fall off." Jonah said to me his arms stil wrapped around me.

"What did you want to drink love?" Corbyn asked me taking a glass from the cabinet with so much ease.

"Water" I answered looking down confused as to why my boyfriends didn't let me do anything today.

"There you go babe" Corbyn said handing me a red plastic cup. As he kissed my cheek and left the kitchen.

"Thanks but why a plastic cup" I asked confused."I always In a glass cup." I added

"You can cut yourself with glass babe." Jonah said letting go of me, kissing my cheek and leaving the room. As I stood in the kitchen wondering why They were being so overprotective today.

3 hours later

"Guys,I'm gonna make dinner." I said to my boyfriends. As I headed to the kitchen.

"No babe Jack's gonna make dinner." Daniel said as he gave Jack a look.

And that's when I exploded...

"What the fuck you guys aren't letting me do anything today. Why? I am not a baby. I'm 19." I said running to my room. While Tears ran down my face.

"Zach! Wait!" The four of them said before running after me but I shut the door before they could reach me.

I flopped on my perfectly made bed and started crying because I hate fighting with people but at the same time I want my boyfriends to give me more independence.

I heard a knock on my door.

"No leave me alone" I said sniffling.

"Zach please let us in. We want to talk to you." Corbyn said begging.

"Fine. Come in." I said

They came in and sat on my bed.

"Zach love we didn't mean to get so overprotective with you. It's just that we don't want you to get hurt. We want to make sure you're always ok. We'll give you more independence but will always be a little protective." Jonah said pulling me onto his lap. While the other boys put their hands on my thigh.

"I love it when you guys get protective over me. It makes me feel loved but I also want to be able to do stuff by myself and have my independence." I admitted to my boyfriends.

"We understand that babe and we'll try our best to give you independence but please stop crying love it breaks our hearts to see you like this." Daniel said wiping my tears away with the sleeve of his hoodie.

"Ok" I said quietly as a small smile peaked on my lips.

"Now let's go eat I'm starving" Jack said getting up and leaving my room making us all laugh. As we left the room me still being in Jonah's arms.We spent the rest of the night cuddling just like we always do.
Wc: 623 words
A/n: hey guys I wrote this one shot early in the morning before online classes. So if there's stupid mistakes it's because it's like 7:30am and I'm low key tired. I had 3 exams and was really tired so I didn't post I'm sorry. Janiel one shot next!