5.Perfect|Donah

A/n: Hey y'all sorry I haven't been active lately.I've been busy with school and other things that came up. I have a 5 day break from school so I will be posting here pretty much every day. I hope you enjoy this one shot I tried to base it off perfect by why don't we.

Daniel's POV
« I don't even know why I'm dating you.You never do anything right. You're so far from perfect. You're so useless. » Jack yelled to me as his hand hit my cheek.

« Please sto-stop » I said tears falling down my face as I held my now bruised cheek.

« No, you're useless. You know what? I don't want and need you anymore I'm breaking up with you. Get out! » He yelled to me as he threw stuff at me and pushed me out the door and slammed the door in my face.

I stayed there in shock while tears fell off my cheeks. It's like I couldn't move, I couldn't speak but then I realized I needed to start moving if I didn't want to sleep on the streets tonight.

I started walking to a near by park but started shivering because it was a cold fall night and I did not have my jacket because I litterally had none of my belongings.

Jack was nice and sweet at the beginning of our relationship but then eventually he became abusive and mean. I did not want to leave him because I was scared of him.

I guess god had plans for me because Jack just kicked me out.

I headed to the park and sat on a bench. When I saw this cute guy walking towards me.
« Hey, what is a cute boy like you doing alone at night outside with no jacket on. » He asked me worry clear in his voice.

« oh ummm » I said a little bit embarrassed to tell him that my abusive ex boyfriend just kicked me out.

« You can tell me anything. I won't hurt you. » He said with a soft voice.

« Umm can I maybe know your name first » I asked quietly.

« Oh yeah , of course. How rude of me. I'm Jonah , what about you? » he asked me.
« I'm Daniel. » I said shyly.

« Now,tell me what's wrong. » He said sitting beside me on the park bench.

« Umm well, my abusive ex boyfriend just kicked me out and I have no where to go » I said sadly.

« What an asshole » He said anger clear in his voice.

« You can come at my place tonight if you want. » he asked politely with a smile on his face.

« I don't want to interrupt » I said shyly.

« It's not a problem I swear. » He said kindly.

«  Now come on » He said holding out his hand for my own and giving me his jacket which I kindly took because I was freezing.

3 months later
It has been 3 months since I met Jonah at the park. I have grown feelings for him but I'm not sure I want to start a relationship with him yet. Because of the abuse I suffered while dating Jack. I don't want to hurt again.

« Hey Dani can I talk to you? »Jonah asked me.

«  yea sure what is it? «  I asked him.

« I don't know if you noticed but I have feelings for you Daniel and I want to be with you.I know you've been through a lot with Jack but I promise I won't hurt you. You're literally perfect to me. » he confessed to me

«  I like you too and I definitely wasn't sure if I wanted a relationship because I'm scared but now I think I'm ready » I confessed as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.
« You're perfect «  He said to me as he held me tightly.

We had a perfect and healthy relationship the rest of our lives. Jack tried to come back to me but I rejected him. I guess he he's is not that perfect.

A/n: thank y'all so much for 21 reads on this book . It means so much because when I started this book I didn't even think I would get 1 read. No hate towards Jack I love him and I do think he's perfect. I just needed a bad guy for this one shot. Next one shot will be a Dorbyn one shot.