29.Talk|Zaniel

Daniel's POV
"Zach! Are you even listening to me?" I said overwhelmed this always happens between us. We never listen to each other when we talk. I'm tired of it. It needs to change or it's over.

"Zach!" I yelled as he still had his head in his phone looking at Instagram or something.

"Wha-what?" He asked confused finally looking up from his screen.

"Are you listening to me?" I asked once again as he slowly shook his head.

"Zach we can't keep doing this to each other. We never listen when we talk to each other. It's really unhealthy and we need to change this or else we need to break this relationship off." I said speaking truthfully.

"But Dani we love each other. We do listen to each other. It just happens sometimes." He said as we both knew he was lying.

"Zach you know that's not true. We always fight about this topic and yes we do love each other. But our relationship needs a lot of work and you know it. I'm gonna go hang out with friends. I need time to think." I said putting my white slip on vans and heading out the door. I knew it was probably mean to him and that he was probably crying right now but I really felt like I needed to clear my mind and find a solution to our issues.

A few hours later
I walked back to me and Zach's house and the scene broke my heart. Zach was sleeping on the couch in my hoodie that was huge on him. Tear stains evident on his rosy cheeks. I walked up to him and gently woke him up. I didn't want to but felt like I had to. We absolutely needed to talk.

"Zach baby! Wake up!" I said softly as I brushed his hair with my fingers.

"Dani! You're back! I'm sorry it's all my fault. I made you mad." He said crying again making my heart break once again. I pulled him to my chest and calmed him down before speaking.

"It's not your fault love. It's both our faults. I left because I needed to find a solution to our problems and I did. How about we meet at a restaurant every Friday night and talk about our lives just you and me no distractions allowed no phones. What do you think?" I said looking up at him and kissing his head softly.

"I would love that baby I'm so glad you're back. I felt so lonely without you here." He said tiredly to me as he closed back his eyes.

"I'm so glad too my angel." I said to him softly giving him a kiss and carrying him up to our bed as he was asleep now.

Wc: 467 words