25. Please don't leave me| Jarbyn

Corbyn's pov
Me and Jack have been fighting a lot lately. He's been really clingy and usually it doesn't bother me but it has recently. I just feel like I need space. Trust me I love spending my time with him. I always want to be with him but it's just getting too much. I never get to spend time with my friends anymore because he always wants us to be together.

"Jack stop! I do love you but I need space. You never leave me alone. I never get to spend time with people other than you stop being so fucking clingy. Let me fucking breathe. Maybe we should just break up." I snapped and immediately felt bad. I didn't mean anything I just said. I felt even worse when I saw his face full of tears running down his cheeks.

"Look Jack I don't want to break up. I didn't mean anything I said. I'm gonna go take some air. I need time to think. I'll be back soon and we can talk." I said putting my shoes and heading to the door. My heart broke because I knew that Jack was gonna be crying the whole time I would be gone but I really needed this time to think about how we can solve this issue. Because I want this solved as fast as possible and contrary to my words. I really want to be with him.

I decided to head home after a couple hours of thinking. I opened the front door and the view broke my heart. Jack had tear stains on his face my big hoodie on and a blanket wrapped around him. I immediately went to comfort him.

"Please don't leave me." He whispered in my ear sniffling as I pulled him into my arms.

"Oh baby I won't leave you but we need to talk about this issue. We can't keep fighting over this." I said wiping the tears off his face with the sleeve of the hoodie I was wearing. He nodded slowly agreeing with me.

"How about I spend all my weekdays with you and then on Friday and Sunday I spend time with my friends? Would that be ok with you love?" I asked him kissing the top of his head softly.

"I would love that. I'm sorry for being so clingy. I just don't want to lose you." He said still sniffling.

"It's fine babe I actually love when you're clingy. It just became too much." I said before kissing his soft lips.

"I love you." He whispered before gently falling asleep as it was now very late at night.

"I love you too love." I whispered to him as he fell asleep in my arms.

Wc: 458 words

A/n: guys I just realized I hit 500 reads on this book. I can't believe it I am so grateful for each and everyone of you!!!