41.Don't Change|Jorbyn

Corbyn's POV
I looked in the mirror for what felt like the 100th time today. I felt fat and ugly. I should totally work out more and eat less. I'm not fit enough. I wonder why Jonah is still dating me. He should get a better boyfriend like Zach, Daniel or Jack. They're all fit and skinny.

I started crying from looking at myself in the mirror. Why can't I be perfect like the rest of the boys. I fell to the floor crying and put my knees to my chest.

"Corbyn are you ok love?" I heard Jonah say with a worried tone in his voice through the door.

"I'm fi-fine Jo." I struggled trying to keep my breath.

"You're absolutely not fine." I'm coming in." He said about to open the door but I stopped him.

"N-no I'm okay. I'll be out soon." I said getting myself up weakly.

"I'm coming in love whether you like it or not. I know you're not fine." Jonah said opening the door. As he gasped at the view.

My eyes were bloodshot red and my hair was messy.

"What's wrong Sweetie? Why are you crying." He asked picking me up in his arms trying to comfort me which only made me cry more.

"Shh don't cry baby." He said rubbing my back I finally calmed down and stopped crying.

"What's wrong darling? Tell me." He said still holding me in his arms.

"I just feel like I'm not good enough for you. I'm fat and I'm not fit like you are and you would be better off with someone like Zach, Daniel or Jack" I said sadly.

"What are you talking about sweetheart? You are perfect, you are skinny and you are fit. Even if you weren't I would still love you because I don't love you for your body. I love you because you're caring, smart,loving and just overall a great person. As for me dating someone else I don't want to I fell in love with you not Zach,not Jack and not Daniel you."

"You really think that about me?" I asked a small smile peaking on my face and tears of joy now falling from my eyes.

"Of course love don't change every single part of you is just right." Jonah said grabbing my face making me look in his eyes. As he leaned in and kissed my lips.

In the next few weeks Jonah made sure that I regained my confidence by telling me everything he loved about me. It worked after a couple of weeks I finally felt confident again.

Hey guys! I gotta say this was a hard one shot to post because Corbyn has got a lot of hate recently and it breaks my heart. So I wanna make a reminder to please be kind to people remember that people go through things and have feelings too.💙