39.Don't leave|Dorbyn

Daniel's POV
"Daniel stop! I know I spend a lot of time with Eben but he's only my friend. You're my boyfriend and I love you not him. What can't you understand? I'm allowed to be with my friends. You can't stop me you're so controlling." Corbyn yelled shaking his head.

"I am not controlling. I know you cheated on me with him Corbyn. I saw the pictures of you kissing him! Jonah showed me. Stop gaslighting me. I'm not stupid. I'm leaving for a week in Hawaii don't come get me. I don't want to see you right now. How could you do this to me? I thought we loved each other but you just ruined it for us Corbyn Besson. Now move I need to go pack my bags. " I yelled while tears ran down my face. How can he do this to me? I thought he loved me but I guess not. When Jonah showed me the pictures my heart broke in two. I couldn't believe that my Corbyn was kissing another man. I didn't want to believe it.

"Wait you're leaving? Why? We can talk about this babe. I do love you. I'm sorry it was a mistake. It won't happen again I promise." He said finally realizing what I said and what he had done. As tears rolled down his cheeks and he tried grabbing my arm but I pushed him away. I needed time and I wasn't gonna forgive him easily for literally cheating on me with one of our friends.

"No Corbyn and don't call me babe right now. I'm leaving for Hawaii and when I'll get back we'll talk about it. Not right now. Please let me go. I don't want to see you. I don't want to be with you." I climbed the stairs to me and Corbyn's bedroom and took out my suitcase filling it with clothes and all the things I needed for a week. When I was done I got back downstairs and headed to the door. When Corbyn called back for me one last time.

"Please don't go. I need you." He said tears falling from his eyes and his voice breaking.

"Don't Corbyn. I'll be back in a week." I said tears falling from my eyes as well. I felt bad for leaving him but I needed this.

A week later
I put the keys in the door and opened it. The view broke my heart. The house was dirty which means Corbyn was not doing well because he is a clean freak. I climbed the stairs 2 steps at a time and went in me and Corbyn's bedroom. I saw him sitting in our bed with a blanket on top of him and my oversized hoodie on him. He was crying and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Dani you're back! I'm so sorry for cheating on you. I don't know what I was thinking. I'll never do it again I promise. I'll treat you like the princess you are. If you don't forgive me it's fine but I really really need you. I can't be myself without you." Corbyn said sniffling.

"I forgive you. I can't be myself without you either. Now come hug me. I missed you." I said as he got up and hugged me the tightest he had ever done before.

"I'm really sorry babe." He said kissing my head softly.

"I'm sorry for leaving too but you know what it's in the past now." I said kissing his soft lips. How I missed those soft lips.

Corbyn never ever cheated again and made sure that I was treated like the princess I am for the rest of our lives.

Question #6
What country do you live in?

I live in Canada 🇨🇦 and have been for my whole life.