54.Morning Hikes|Zorbyn

Zach's POV
One thing me and Corbyn like to do together is take a walk every morning. We love to take walks especially in the fall because of the crisp air,the leaves falling off tree and the fact that they are orange,red and yellow.

We love to take hikes because it seems like all the aspects that make fall amazing are enhanced.

"Zach are you ready babe? We have to leave right now the sun is about to rise." Corbyn asked me as I was looking outside the window watching the leaves fall. It was 5:30 am. That's another thing about me and Corbs we always get up early. We never wake up later than 7am.

"Yea I'm ready. I just got mesmerized by the beauty of autumn." I said putting my boots and coat on.

"It's ok love. If we make it in time. We can watch the sun rise." He said opening the door for me. As I thanked him. We started climbing the mountain. It took about 45 minutes to do but we made it just in time for the sun to wake up.

"It's beautiful." I exclaimed looking at the horizon in awe.

"Not as beautiful as you." Corbyn said pulling me in his arms wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh please the sun is more gorgeous." I said still looking at it.

"Not in my eyes baby." He said grabbing my face and putting a gentle kiss on my lips right there in the early morning.

Hey guys how are y'all doing? I'm quarantined for 14 days because there's a COVID-19 case in my class. So that's great but I have no symptoms right now and I think I'll get tested soon. I know this one shot was about fall and it's December but whatever. I'll see you guys soon.