31.In too deep|Zonah

Zach's POV
I was falling deeper and deeper in love with Jonah and it hurt. Because we couldn't be together well at least not openly because of our band's contract. We admitted our feelings to each other by accident about 2 months ago. When I was telling Jack I loved Jonah and was actually gay. He walked in on us and said he loved me too. But we agreed that we couldn't date because of the management. They don't allow us to date anyone but girls and it sucks. I was ok with this agreement until I felt myself falling in love with him more and more each day.

I was deep in thought thinking about Jonah and our situation. When I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I mumbled.

"What's up love?" Jonah asked entering my door and sitting on my bed beside me. As I totally melted to his nickname for me.

"Oh I-I" I said embarrassed not wanting to tell him I was thinking of us.

"C'mon you can tell me anything sweetheart." He said finally breaking the space that was in between us.

"Fine it's just I ugh I'm falling more in more in love with you everyday and we can't date and it hurts because I'm falling in too deep for you." I said sighing and putting my head on my knees.

"I'm falling in too deep for you too. How about we start dating my love?" He said slowly pulling my head off my knees and making me look in his beautiful eyes. That I can get lost in for hours.

"But how about the contract and the management." I asked confused.

"Fuck the management and the contract. We can lie and say we found another management. That let's us be gay and don't come up with any other excuses babe. I know what you want to be with me sweetheart." He smirked

"Now can I please just kiss you?" He asked his lips slightly touching mine while he put one hand on my waist.

I nodded and we passionately kissed and heard cheering coming from the guys on the other side of the room.

"Finally took y'all forever." Corbyn said while me Jonah and I blushed.

"Yea we were wondering when Jonah would have the courage to ask Zach out." Daniel said white Jonah blushed even harder. While I hid my face in Jonah chest.

"So y'all are not mad. If we have to change managements because we're gay." I asked the boys.

"No we're not we were planning on changing managements anyways. Plus you guys happiness is more important than a damn contract." Jack said making me and Jonah smile. We truly had the best friend in the whole entire world.

Let's just say the management wasn't thrilled with us coming out as gay. But we lied and they said they would change our contracts.