40.You did all of this for me|Zaniel

Zach's POV
I just had the worst day of my life. I failed my business exam. I missed my alarm clock this morning and my car wouldn't start. So I had to ask Jonah to bring me to school. All I wanted to do was get to my house that I share with Daniel my boyfriend and cuddle him. He always makes me feel 100% times better just by giving me attention. I was walking back home. When I felt a ping in my pocket from my phone. I read the text message

Dani baby: Are you ok babe? I have a feeling it just wasn't your day.

Me: It hasn't. I failed my business test. My alarm didn't ring and my car wouldn't start. I just wanna get home and cuddle you Dani.

Dani baby: oh love! You could have told me earlier I would have dropped you off at school and picked you up after. Are you coming home soon?

Me: yea in about 15 minutes.

Dani baby: ok I gotta go run errands. I'll be back before you. Love you sweetheart.

Me: love you too babe.

15 minutes later
I opened the door of my house after a shitty day. I gasped when I saw rose petals laying all over the floor and Daniel holding a teddy bear and more red roses.

"You did all of this for me." I said jumping in his arms. As he gently put the bear and roses on the counter. As he held me tightly in his arms and placed a soft kiss on my head.

"Of course. I would do anything to make you feel better after a crappy day. I knew flowers,stuffed animals and cuddles make you feel 100 times better so why not." He said smiling widely at me. As he put his arms around my waist.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I said as tears of joy fell from my eyes. As I looked into his ocean eyes.

"Don't cry love it's my pleasure. Now let's go watch Netflix while we cuddle on the couch as we eat junk food. You can even rant about your day if it'll make you feel better." He said wiping away my tears. As he picked me up and sat me on the couch.

It was official I had the most caring, loving and overall best boyfriend ever.

Happy thanksgiving to my American readers I hope you have an amazing time. I also wish a happy late birthday to Corbyn. I wanted to post and wish him an amazing birthday yesterday but I got caught up with things around my house and ran out of time😬. Now for the question.

Question #7
What is your favorite school subject?

Mine is history