36.Falling|Jarbyn

Jack's POV
I was falling in love and falling really hard in love with Corbyn and it hurted.why? Because he was in love with Jonah and they were cute as frick together. I couldn't bring myself to tell him my feelings because even if it hurted seeing him with Jonah at least he was happy. Honestly I was kinda surprised he didn't catch on to my love for him. Everyone in the house found out about it because my face would immediately get sad when Corbyn started talking about Jonah. Even his boyfriend had caught on and he was not having it. He wouldn't talk to me anymore and when he did he was rude as fuck. I'm not surprised though Corbs is always innocent with everything. I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said with no enthusiasm in my voice. It left when Corbyn announced to me that he was dating Jonah 2 months ago now.

"Jack you need to tell him your feelings for him. I know it's gonna be hard and he may tell you that he doesn't love you in that way but at least after you'll be able to move on. It's gonna be hard but me and Dani will be here for you. We'll help you get through this." Zach said sitting beside me and patting me on the back and hugging me.

"I guess you're right. It won't be worse than it is right now." I agreed and took a deep breath before heading out my bedroom to go get Corbyn. As Zach gave me an encouraging smile before joining Daniel in his bedroom.

"Corbyn can I talk to you in private please?" I said as Jonah and Corbyn we're cuddled up on the couch.

"Of course." Corbyn said with that cute innocent smile of his. As Jonah gave me a death glare knowing what I was about to do but he didn't say anything.

"So what did you want to tell me?" Corbyn asked as we were both sitting on my bed.

"Listen Corbs I know you're dating Jo but I fell in love with you and I needed to tell you so I could move on as quick as possible. I tried so hard to not fall in love with you but I love everything about you. You're cuteness,your love for space and most importantly your kindness." I mentally prepared myself for the rejection that was coming.

"Jack I do love you me and Jonah are only dating because we have to. The management forced us to. I know that Jonah actually fell in love with me and I made it clear with him that I only loved you and that we can go on with this fake dating bullshit but that I didn't love him." He said as my heart actually stopped beating. Did my crush really just announce that he loved me and wasn't really dating my bandmate.

"Really? Omg! I didn't know that. Why didn't you tell me before?" I said shocked he just laughed and took my hands.

"I wasn't allowed it's in the contract. Don't tell anybody this I could get in a lot of trouble. I want to be with you Jack I really do but we have to keep this a secret." He said as my heart broke for him. He wasn't free to do what he really wanted.

"Ok I'm sorry you don't have the right to love who you want." I said feeling bad but he just pulled me in for a hug.

"It's fine because you love me and I love you. I wouldn't want anything more." He said taking a risk and kissing me with his soft lips.

"I love you." I said after what was probably the best kiss of my life.

"I love you too but I need to go back to Jonah. I'll see you when I can." He exited the room as quietly as he could. As I just layed down thinking my crush I had for 2 years just said he loved me too but said we couldn't be together it was bittersweet.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one shot!

Question#5
What do you guys think about the guys changing Falling to Can't you see?

I think that they shouldn't of done it because to me it feels like they don't care about falling. I get why they would do it since they have a new single called fallin'