#5

On your bed lie two beautiful dress options, for tonight. You decide to facetime Sierra to get her opinion. You had two hours until you were supposed to meet them. The phone only rang for a moment, then she answered. "Let me guess you can't decide which dress." She said. She knew you too well. "Yes." You say in a slightly upset voice. Your two options were a short cocktail, black dress with thin straps that perfectly complemented your curves. Or a Mauve pink dress, with a lower neck line showing off a just the perfect amount of cleviage. The lower half of the dress starting at one hip across the front then wrapping around the back it makes an upside down V on the front side. 

"Alright cmon let me see, I have two options too." She said.  You flip the camera, "Ooooo, I like the pink one." She said with certainty. "Ok, now let me see." You say hoping she didn't pick really ugly dresses. Her taste was always questionable, it's gotten better lately. She props her phone up and picks up a multi colored sequin dress, that was quite ugly. "next." You say with disgust in your voice. She pulls out a nude dress with white lace all over it. It had thin white straps that was tight then at the bottom it frailed out. It looked perfect. "Yes! That one." You said proudly. "Ok thanks Y/N, I'll be at your apartment in a little less than two hours." "Ok, drive safe, love." You responded, than hung up.

You went in the bathroom deciding to curl your hair. You finished your hair in 20 minutes, it looked perfect. You started putting on your makeup. You did natural makeup with winged eyeliner. It took you a good ten minutes just to get the wings symmetrical. By the time you were done you went to change into the mauve dress. 

You had to pick out the accessories. First you slipped on these one inch black heels with perfect straps. You then thought about jewelery and a handbag to hold your phone, cash, badge,Etc.... You decide on a simple gold necklace that had your name written on the inside, it was a safety precaution. You then picked up your dainty little watch, also having your name written on the side that faces your skin. You then grab a handbag from Louis Vuitton you hated name brands but you do like treating yourself every now and then. 

You walked towards your closet that had a safe hidden behind a painting that you're little cousin who you partly raised painted. She was the best thing that happened to you. Her mom and dad both worked in the same hospital with your mom, all three working extremely long shifts. You were 17 when she was born, you babysat almost every day she was so little she was now 8. Her name was Lilith she asked people to call her lily you called her Lil. She loved it because, it was like a lot of rappers names. You opened it and grabbed your switch balde and put it under your boob. You then grabbed your favorite pocket knife it had one blade, it was pink with the quote "You're always one decision away from a totally different life." -Mark Batterson. You stuff it in your handbag. 

Knock Knock it was the door. It must have been either Sierra or Pen. You walk over to the door to see Pen outside, you open the door. She comes in with a beautiful dark blue dress with a pink top, with everything shinny on it. "Wow, hey gorgeous." You say. She looks at you "That dress hugs you perfectly." She puts her hand up in a twirling motion you twirl. You notice your gorgeous sister walk up the stairs. You all exchange compliments. "We need to get going." You shut and lock your door behind you. 

You got to the bar. You all go to the bartender and get shots. You all did over 4 rounds. You started to feel a little dizzy. "This is my song!" Pen said grabbing your hand and Sierra's, walking over to the dance floor. You started grinding on Sierra, and Pen dancing around you two. The bar was super crowded. There was a girl who bumped into you. "I'm so sorry- y/n OMG." You look at the woman confused. "Oh hey Elizabeth, this is my sister Sierra and one of my best friends, and coworkers Penelope." "Hi, it's great to meet you." Then Only by Nicki Minaj came on you all four now dancing together. 

The song slowly fading in the background, "Shots?" Screamed Sierra. You all nodded. You sit down all panting. Another round. That's when you stopped remembering, things seemed grogey. You all took more shots. The bartender handed you all drinks, one guy walked over. "Hi I'm Brad, I work for the FBI." you looked at Pen then at Elizabeth trying to prevent her from saying anything "Really?" You say. He nods with such achievement. "That's exciting, what is it like at quan-tee-co?" Pen asks. "It's quite impressive." He said. "What department are you in?" asked Sierra. "That's classified." He said with a smug look. "It must be really tough keeping all those secrets." Said Emily. You had no idea she was there. So you looked at Pen with a questioning look on your face. She winked at you. She invited Emily without asking you. How sweet. "It's actually not that hard. Y'know carpenters are good at building stuff and measuring. The FBI is good at keeping secrets,and kicking criminal ass." He said. You then noticed JJ who must have come with Emily. You all giggle "Well, somebody's got to do it.-" JJ said interrupted by Emily "Oh, do you have carry around your gun and badge everywhere you go?" "Affirmative." He said all confidently. "Can we see it?" questioned Elizabeth, you knew where this was leading. "See What?" He wondered. "Your badge." Said Sierra looking him up and down. "Oh I would but that's-" You all interrupted. "Classified." He looked confident. "Tell me brad does it look anything like this." Emily Pulled out her Badge. You all followed asking the same question as everyone but Elizabeth and Sierra pulled out their badge. He walked away.

You all laughed extremely loud. "Let's get out of here- we can all go to my place?" Prentiss suggested. Everyone agreeing but Elizabeth "I should probably get going I have class early tomorrow." "Ughh, ok stay safe call me in the morning." Emily and JJ both came in seperate cars so they drove you all back to Emily's apartment. You drank and talked about everything. They now were about as good of friends with Sierra as they were with you. Great. That's the last thing you remember before waking up to your phone ringing. 

"Hello?" You said barely awake. Your head was pounding as hotch said "Where are you?" You got worried. "I'm at Emily's apartment, JJ, and Pen are here too." He sighed "You all are late. Are you guys ok?" "Yeah we just hung out last night." You said, you got scared for his response. "Today is just a paperwork day, get here as soon as you four can." "Ok, thanks Hotch." You hung up. You shook each of them and woke them up. Emily got up and grabbed tylenol for all five of you. "Here." I'll make something to get rid of the hangovers, you guys go get cleaned up." She said. You were all dressed excluding Sierra. She had it the worst she drank a lot but she hasn't been drinking in a long time. She was so out of it. Prentiss had 5 drinks sitting on the counter. "Plug your noses and chug." Prentiss screamed from the bathroom. 

You looked at the gross smelling liquid in front of you. You did as Em told you to. "ugh, that's disgusting." You say as you place the now empty glass on the counter. You looked surprisingly decent considering last night. Your hair was still a little wavy and your winged liner still perfect none of your makeup messed up. You brushed your teeth with one of those mini disposable toothbrushes you had, you gave some to everyone but Em. You stayed in the same outfit, it wasn't too bad for work, so you asked Emily "Can I have a Blazer to put over this to make it look less unprofessional." "Ofcourse," she handed you a perfect black one that fit you well and was singed at the waist it made you look good. You all piled into the car while you called Sierra an uber. You handed her your switch balde "Just in case, be safe love." You said winking at her then walking away towards JJ's car. You got in as she drove you to work. Pen went with Emily. The car ride was silent. When you got to work you used the elevator. 

To be Continued...

Author's Note

I'm sorry Spencer wasn't in this one, I'm working on character development the next one is gonna be interesting. ;) LMK what you guys think. I want you guys to have a say in how you want the story to go.  Love you guys. 

This one wasn't awful, but it gets better I promise.