#28

A/N- This part is gonna be confusing so pay attention. Wait to start the song til *

Day 364

One more day till you had been corrupt. You can't help but wonder what they have in store, it had to be a good one. They have tried over 60 different torture methods, and none have given them the answer they want. It has been 413 days since you last saw the love of your life. They still don't know about him. You haven't talked to anyone other than your captor Carter in over 30 days, they were a team of 12. 12 people thats all it took. It was time for the monthly video sent to the team, this would be the 12th. You were thinking of something to say. Then in came Carter but this time with a younger woman he threw her on the floor in front of, she was naked with only a t-shirt on she was covered in bruises, and blood. 

You looked away until you heard the camera start. You looked Carter in the eye, a smirk on his face. "Awww, little y/n. I bet you wonder what we're gonna do today or tomorrow huh? Well babe, first I'm gonna untie you then you're gonna kill her.' you shook your head giving him a glare. He threw the mask on his face, he grabbed your chin. 'I wasn't asking. I found out about your little secret.' you just glared at him, if you spoke he would smack you, you didn't want Spence to see that so you kept your mouth shut. 'You might know him better as bubas, Dr.Spencer Reid. Right? We have his address, so shoot the girl or we shoot your bub." He said untying you. You stood up taking the gun. He stood behind you, killing him would get you no where.  He caressed your arms. "Shoot." he whispered. You did then you handed him the gun.

He laughed handing the gun to Issac behind him, "Babe I almost think you're starting enjoy this. Are you?" He asked. If you didn't answer he would hit you. "What If I am. What if you're wrong, what if I don't love that man anymore what if, I found someone new.' You tripped 'Whoops I'm such a klutz." The camera clicked off he applauded you performance then left. The darkness eating you whole again. 

Day 121

You were tied up to the floor chains around you holding you down with bricks. You had to sit and watch as came and went into the woman' room. She would scream for help. You were lucky to not have been objectified in such ways by them yet. The man hurting the woman laughed as you winced and screamed for him to stop. After he was done he left, the woman still crying she was tied to the bed, not allowed to move. You apologized countless times. 

Then he came in. Carter. He stood in front of where you sat. He crouched down you moved your face so he wouldn't see you. Click, the camera flicked on. He put his hand around your throat cutting off your airway he forced you to look at him. He had an evil look in his eyes. "Tell the BAU hi for me, sweety." He said. Squeezing tighter when you pursed your lips signifying you weren't going to say a word. "H--i." You breathed out he let go of your throat. He moved down to the chains. The woman screaming for help behind you. He yelled at her to stop. He released the chains. As soon as he did you headbutted him. You threw your arms hitting him, kicking him, cursing every word in the book at him. 

He got one good swing in and knocked you out cold. You woke up back in the room he kept you in. Tied to a chair, coming back to reality. You kept thinking about your dream, then about the fourth video he had sent to the BAU. 

It was the day before you left for training, Spence took you out to the ocean, he brought a speaker and pizza. You felt the warm feeling of his touch, god it felt so real. Everything was moving slowly, as you and him danced and swayed in each others arms. You were wearing a loose dress, he was wearing a suit but no jacket with his sleeves rolled up. Your head lied on his chest. His head rested on top of yours. Your hands twined together at your side, then on the other hand, your elbows bent, your hands resting on his chest next to your face. "I love you y/n" He whispered into your ear. His voice something you missed so much, like hearing a beautiful song for the first time. You started crying again, "Spencer Reid, I will always love you. I don't want you to worry about me no matter what happens." You said. You had repeated this to him multiple times, everytime ending with an argument, this time he nodded, "Anything for you." He said.