#46

Five years into the past from where the last chapter was. So at this point Maggie and Sailor are 3. Before you continue I know this is not what most of you would've wanted but, this is what you get,<3. Love you. 

Finally, the only word to describe this feeling of what today holds. You and Spencer haven't found time to go see Diana, not since you had the twins. You got up bright and early to pack the kids. You couldn't last night because Sailor was throwing a fit. 

Spencer surprised you by packing them before your alarm went off. You got up and made breakfast for the kids and Spencer. You still marvel at the progress you've made with food. The thing you are worried about is Diana, her state lately hasn't been good. 

You aren't even worried that she won't remember Spencer, you're worried she won't make it to the Holidays this year. The doctor said she has been slowly getting worse and doesn't have much time left. Your mad at yourself, you haven't seen Diana in four years since you got engage. 

Spencer has been over the moon excited about visiting his mom, and his kids finally meeting their grandmother. It's nice to see him so happy again. You were holding the kids while he grabbed the luggage. He got both bags then walked over to you. The kids definitely take after Spencer, they are already using full sentences, and Maggie taught herself sign language, she has been trying to teach Sailor. Right now they were both asleep on you. 

He kissed you on the cheek, followed by "You ready?" he was so excited, and you could see it all over his face. 

"Of course." You responded. You drove the rental car while Spencer sat next to you. You held his hand as you drove, you went straight to where Diana was. You walked in holding Sailor, and Spencer held Maggie. They were both awake after Spencer said they were going to meet their grandma. They are so excited that it's funny. 

You walked in and the lady at the front desk jumped up, "Dr. Reid, and Dr. y/l/n. Diana is so excited to see you all, this way." She seemed anxious. "She shows us pictures of you all, she hasn't stopped talking about you. Oo let me go get her Doctor." She said, after leading you to her room. 

"You ready?" You repeated the same words he said earlier. He nodded, and opened the door. Diana was reading, she jumped up and walked toward your little family as soon as she saw you. She started crying. 

"Spencer. Y/n. Maggie. Sailor." She kissed each of you on the head, Sailor looked at you a little confused. Spencer started to assure them. 

"Maggie, Sailor, this is your grandma." You started to cry as they hugged her. Maggie asked for her book to show to grandma as she said. You sat together for what felt like forever talking about everything and anything. 

The doctor came in he asked to speak to Spencer, you offered to come with. You went into the hall leaving Sailor, and Maggie with their grandma. "Dr. Reid I'm afraid your mother is experiencing a state of mind where she peaks, then from there everything goes downhill." The doctor said. Spencer fell into your arms. You held him as he started to cry. 

"How much longer does she have?" You asked. Spencer's world just broke you felt for him but you had to stay strong. 

"I would say a couple months." He said. Spencer started crying more. You wanted to take all his pain away from him in this moment. 

"Could we have a moment?" You asked the doctor, and he nodded leaving you both. You held him tight. "Hey, it's alright babe." You tried to help him. 

"She just met our kids, I can't lose her. She hasn't seen me marry you yet." It's been 4 years since Spencer purposed and neither of you ever set a date. You hated this, every moment of it.