#15

You drove home to change first

You drove home to change first. You hopped in the shower and washed off real quick you didn't wash your hair because Pen was going to pick you up in 30 minutes. You put on a white crop top with puff sleeves and a pair of blue straight leg jeans. They perfectly hugged around your thighs and were loose around your ankles, then you put on your favorite pair of Nike air max's. 

You only brought your keys, and phone. The phone case on your phone had a spot for cards on the back of it. You made sure to put on extra perfume. Then with perfect timing you heard a knock at the door. 

"Damn y/n, you look good." Pen said to you. "You do too, now let's go before pretty boy changes his mind." You said. You knew she was going to pick him up to, he told you. You got in the car. She drove to his apartment. She parked, "I'll go get him." You said hopping out. She nodded and waited for you to come back. You walked to his apartment. You knocked on the door. 

"Where's Garcia?" He asked. "In the car, wh-" He interrupted by grabbing your hips and kissing you. "You look gorgeous." He said. Even though you had known him for almost 5 months he still figured out how to make you blush. "Alright c'mon." You said pulling him down the stairs. You let go of his hand when you got in view of Pen's car. He got in the back and you got in the passengers seat. 

Pen drove to a theme park nearby, it had laser tag, bowling, an arcade, go karts, and a mini golf course. You walked in with both of them and paid for a 4 hour free pass. It allowed you to do whatever you wanted but you only had 4 hours, and it came with $10 for the arcade. You waited for Spence and Pen to finish. You met up with JJ and Morgan. It was around 3pm now on a wednesday night so the place was near to empty. 

"You ready pretty boy?" Morgan asked Spencer. "Uh, yeah." He said. You grabbed his hand, "Let's go." You dragged him to the line for laser tag. There was 4 teenagers in line. They looked to be about 16. There was three boys and one girl. Garcia was talking to you all about the case, everyone was talking. "Let's not talk about work right now." You said glancing at the kids and back at the team. "Sure." Said JJ. 

One kid leaned over the railing. "Hey." he said to you. You laughed, "Hey." You said back matching his tone. "So, how old are you?" he said looking you up and down. Morgan busted out laughing. You didn't want to be rude. "How old are you? Like 16?" You asked him. He bit his bottom lip, "Yeah, how did you know." You moved your hand to whisper into his ear. He leaned further. "That guy behind me is my boyfriend, we are more than a decade older than you." He looked at Spence and smiled. "Ok." he turned back to his friends. "What did you say to him?" Asked JJ. You laughed, "Nothing special." You looked at Spence he looked angry but also amused. Derek was still laughing. 

You walked into the small room where you gear up. You, Morgan, JJ, and the teen girl were on one team. Spence, Pen, and the three boys were on the other team. You walked in, and went to your 'base'. When you left you got the boy who was flirting with you. 

Then you saw Spence in a corner trying to figure it out. You laughed and walked over. "So you just run around and shoot people?" He asked. "Yep, but if you get shot, you can't shoot anyone for 30 seconds." You told him. "Ohhh ok ok, so if I..." He said dropping his gun pushing you up on the wall cupping your face he kissed you. You also held his face. You didn't even notice pick up his gun and shot you in the chest.