#6

(If you look at this picture long enough it's almost is like he's moving, just look into his eyes

(If you look at this picture long enough it's almost is like he's moving, just look into his eyes.)

The elevator doors open up to the sixth floor. You all start walking out, "Coffee?" You ask. "y/n that is music to my ears." said Emily while holding her hand to the top of her head. All four of you walk in and go straight to the coffee machine. Pen opens the cupboard above and grabs four mugs. She hands everyone their mug. "Here, I knew you didn't bring one so I bought you one." She handed you a mug that looked like it came fresh out of pottery class, it was really pretty. On the inside at the bottom was a melted marble that had a quote "May your coffee kick in before reality does." You giggled than pulled her in for a hug "Thanks Pen, I love it." Morgan walks over. You only noticed because he whistled. "Shh, not so loud." JJ said to him. 

"You guys look like you had a rough night last night." He said laughing. Your head pounding his laugh only making it worse. "Shut up." You said punching his shoulder, as you walked to your desk in the bullpen. Your desk was in front of Reids, so you had too look at him all day. Oh god this is gonna be weird. You sat down and put away your things as you started working on your first case your phone rang. "Hey Sierra." "Hey stupid I just wanted to let you know I was home." She said. You both called each other names a lot. "That's good, how do you feel." You asked. "Well, hungover." She sighed "Oh, did you hear lilith got a phone?" You didn't know about this, you two talked almost everyday you would usually go visit her on weekends. You hated how Sierra called her lilith, lil didn't like it either. "Did she? She's only 8, what's her number so I can call her?" She responded with her number. "Alright I should probably get going, I have to do paperwork today." You said while sighing. "Ouch, have fun with that." She said. "Bye, love." You hung up before she could answer. 

You start working again when you feel eyes on you. You look up to see Reid starring at you. "What?" you asked. He shook his head then said, "Nothing." You shot him a look, one that said, 'Don't look at me like that' You looked back down at your work.  You only had three cases of paperwork to do. It doesn't take long to finish them. So you finished one. Then got up to call Lil.  You finished talking to her and walked into Pen's office. "Hey." you said walking in. You didn't want to do the paperwork by Reid anymore. It was too much, I mean he's so hot, you couldn't stop looking at him. You visited Pen to confirm the lunch you had planned. 

As you ran into Morgan. Luckily he was taller than you so your faces weren't close. He had a file in his hand, that he dropped. "Oh sorry, here you go." You picked it up, and handed it to him. He laughed while saying, "If you wanted to make a move, you should've just said something." You played along, "Yeah, you wish."

You finished your coffee getting up to get more you walked by JJ's desk "Do you want more?" She looked at you, and nodded "I'll come with you." You both got up and walked over, you grabbed the pot of coffee pouring it in yours then her's. "So what's the deal with you and Reid?" You asked regretting it a little bit. She looked at you confused. "C'mon I see the way you look at him." She shook her head, she started tearing up. "It's fine we don't have to talk about it." you said. "I should talk about just I don't think I can." You hugged her "I'm always here, if you ever want to talk."