#45

So... how I decided to write this one is a long story I will give you at the end. But, surprise another unfinished plot line I'm going to add because I feel like it. :)  So, this is eight years into the future and doesn't aline with the show. The song above is a filler until later. 

~~~

Of course this dumbass, your dumbass gets himself locked inside a jewelry store with JJ. You told him like everytime he goes out to be safe, not to do anything stupid, and most importantly you've both talked about being able to come back home to Maggie and Sailor at the end of the day. 

But, no. You and Tara are currently on your way to this store to try and get some kind of connection to the inside. Pen said she had no access to the cameras or anything within the store. A couple years ago you went to Pen's classes she was teaching for the FBI, on hacking. 

You had an idea and you really didn't want to bring it up unless you could pull it off. No line to the inside no waves of communication, nothing. This idea you had you knew Emily would suggest something that could put Spencer and JJ at risk. You and Tara got there and you stayed in the car while she met up with the rest of the team. 

You unlocked the computer that was already in the car, because you were in a patrol vehicle for the local police. The computer was easy to get into. You logged into the FBI's data base then figured out a way to get into the phone that was inside. 

You put the phone on speaker and you could hear everything that was going on inside. The unsub wanted to play a game. You didn't see this ending well, so might as well bring it to Emily's attention. "Hey, Emily." You shouted from inside the car. Before she could come over you grabbed the computer and walked over to rest the computer on the back of another car. 

"What did you get?" She asked. You tried to connect your earpiece so you could actually hear what they were saying over the loud sirens in the background. 

"The land line in there, I figured out how to hack it, and now I can hear their conversation." You knew she was going to try and get an open line of communication. 

"Can you try and call it, so we can see what he wants?" She asked. 

"I don't think we should do that, this guy doesn't want anything. If he knows about the phone he'll just destroy it, then we have nothing." You said, trying to convince her, she nodded. 

"Keep me updated." She said, you nodded. You put the earpiece on extra volume now being able to hear everything. "Hey Reid we have video up over here." She shouted to you. It's been five years since you got married and changed your last name but it still doesn't sound right. 

You changed the feed from the phone to be coming out of headphones you transferred the earpiece to connect to Tara's so she could update you. "It looks Reid and JJ are tied up." She said. You hated this every single time something happened your heart skipped a few beats, it leaped from your chest and ran away. 

You tried distracting yourself from the thought of what he is going through right now, you instead thought about Rossi's wedding tonight. Planning what you would wear, and what time you would drop the kids off at their cousins. "Cassey I know what it's like.-To be wrongly accused." The voice of your husband said. He continued trying to convince the unsub to stop this. "Sent to prison for a crime you did not commit." He finished

"Yeah right. You went to jail. I'd like to see that pretty boy." The nickname your former friend called him rang through your ears. The unsub was now confronting JJ, her voice shook slightly, showing her uncomfortable state. "Agent Jureau, truth or dare?" He asked. 

You didn't like JJ being there either, you and her became super close over the past few years, going connections through the small stuff. "Truth." She said just loud enough to hear. The stupid phone was not very loud.