#34

You couldn't stop thinking about the ring while you got ready.

~~~

You pulled out Spence's outfit first which was straight blue jeans a dress shirt, and a sweater vest. You dressed in straight blue jeans that were about the same color as Spencer's then a white shirt with a beige cardigan which you left unbuttoned. You both looked so cute with each other. He grabbed the suitcase you both decided to share. 

You stood in the kitchen making coffee in disposable cups for the both of you. He snuck in and wrapped his arms around your waist, you placed the coffee cups down and spun around. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. He swayed in the kitchen with you, while your music played in the background. It was Lonesome Town, a classic. He rested his head on your shoulder. You braided a section of your hair it was braided on the side his face was so no hair was in his face. 

"I can't wait for our babies to run around the house. How did I ever get lucky enough to be with the y/n y/l/n?" 

You huffed a laugh, "How did I ever get lucky enough to be with the Spencer Reid. I love you." You said. 

"I love you too."  He whispered into your ear, he left a kiss right where his lips hovered. You giggled at his gesture. 

"Come on, we're gonna be late to pick up the others." 

"Ughh fine." He said exaggerating. 

"Spence?" 

"Y/n?" 

"That means you have to let go." 

"You first then." He retorted. You sighed and let go. 

---

You finally touched down in Denver, it was not freezing out, but a little chilly. You took in a deep breath, Spence refused to let go of your hand. You walked to baggage claim, holding Spence's free hand, he had an asleep Lil in his arms. Even though she was 13 she didn't want to wake up, so Spence said he would carry her. 

When you all got to baggage claim Lil got up and stood next to you holding your hand and falling asleep on your shoulder. You laughed and held her in a hug, she had goosebumps. Spence grabbed everyone's luggage. He wheeled both yours and Lil's Sam took theirs. You held an arm around Lil and walked with her next to you. She was barely awake. You stopped and waited on the sidewalk for your grandpa who said he would be there to pick you up. 

You looked at Sierra who came next to you and gave you a giant hug, her bump hitting you. "I love you, and I'm so glad you are home." She was on the verge of tears. Pregnancy hormone are showing through,

You laughed a little, "I love you too Sierra." While you were hugging Sierra, Lil ran over to Spence and hugged him falling asleep against him. You pulled away and kissed Spence on the cheek. 

"Geez, I'm so lucky." You said. He smiled and then your grandpa's car showed up, but out came your uncle. "Uncle Sebastián?" You said, he put his arms out to his side and smiled. Lil finally woke up and ran to her Uncle she hugged him so tight he picked her up and swung her around. She finally let go and got in the car. Your uncle is eight years older than you, he stayed in Colorado to take on the family business when your grandpa couldn't. Who are you kidding that man isn't going to leave his restaurant unless someone kills him. (Not foreshadowing )

He gave you and Sierra both a big hug and then shook hands with both Sam and Spencer. You all packed into the car, Lil insisted on front seat, you and Spence climbed into the third row, Sierra and Sam sat in the second. You sat in the middle seat right next to Spence. He held your thigh and you wrapped around his arm and rested your head on his shoulder. It was only 5pm but you were weirdly tired, it can't be jet lag you literally flew like once a week. You resisted the urge to crash, and instead kept your chin rested on his shoulder pointing out the sights as you drove by.