#31

You had spent the whole day at work in that small office going through cases and interviewing and checking up on everything. You decided to personally go through each case and make sure each woman ended up in the right spot. You had over 20 to overview. You were starting to get the women who have been approved by you then developed by an analyst, then approved by someone with a higher position. There was the first ten being transferred today all women from the first group. You have been asked to visit the director at six. It was 4. You had been timing yourself to so you could see how long it would take you to finish all of them. You got about 26 hours without stopping and you had already done almost 16 hours. You felt great lately. You hadn't had any more flashbacks or 'episodes' of PTSD. You decided to turn on ovulation notifications on your phone. You were excited at the idea of your future. 

----

It was now 4:30. Your phone rang oh shit. Ideal implantation hour. You tapped your foot and stopped what you were doing. You walked into the bullpen, Derek was the only one there. You pretended to be angry to avoid the wonderful comments he would surely make. You stormed over to Spencer. You slammed the file on his desk a note on the inside. "I'll give you two minutes to explain." You said. 

You could see out of the corner of your eye derek's eyes shot up then back down as he saw your anger. You winked. His eyes widened and opened the file. "Y/n, here let's go talk." He said. You grabbed his hand and pulled him into the janitors closet. 

He shut the door with his foot and grabbed your waist slamming you into the wall. "Nice performance doctor." You smiled and slammed your lips to his. You pulled your skirt up and your panties down, he unbuckled his belt and slid his pants off just to get the job done. You hated how vanilla this was but you understood why. He grabbed your thighs pulling you up you wrapped your arms and legs around him. He slammed into you, you rested your head on his neck, to muffle your moans. He bit his bottom lip. He continued slamming into you. You spiced it up tightening around him he groaned from the pleasure, both your orgasm came and you did too. He pulled out he used his middle and ring finger and shoved his cum back inside you. 

You pulled your painties up and readujusted your skirt. You needed to pee but you also wanted to get your legs above you so the egg implanted better. Shit morgan thought you were yelling at him. He was already back in the bullpen, you had to walk by to get back to your office. "Don't let it happen again Reid." You said storming back to your office.

You storming was faster than walking and worked better with 'your act' you immediatley shut and locked the door. You sat with your legs dangling over the top of your chair. You went through a few more files than saw that it was 10 til 6. You got up and went to the bathroom to pee and clean yourself up before heading to the director's office.

You knocked on his door, he let you in and grabbed your phone from you to throw in box outside the room. You walked in and saw the rest of your team sitting down. You smiled and sat down. "Y/l/n please have a seat." He sounded happy so nothing bad hopefully.

You sat in front of your team, you were their leader after all. "Sir may I ask what this is about?" You said.

He folded his hands and rested them on his desk. You can't sit in a chair like a normal person so this was very hard for you. "Earlier today I had to call the general who was in contact with the president. He wants to meet you and your team, he would like to award you for all the lives you have saved. Also, the general has been getting calls from other countries talking about four of the men in praticuilar that have been wanted for a long time. They are offering to pay you 6 for all of your hard work. Y/l/n you will be recieving it all and they are leaving it up to you to hand out, because you are the leader, and you went through the most. They trust you with it."