Small Time Jump Summary.

Hey, So...I decided to skip a month or two along with the show. So this is an important part that will play into the future chapters. I added some music so you guys didn't get bored.<3 I wanted to know if I should add like a dom Reid to this. Should I add BDSM? I don't want to copy other fics but readers seem to like BDSM. (There is not any of this for a while.) LMK! If you guys need anything follow my tiktok and message me holy_bunnyrabbit_3. 

Spencer x you-In the past month nothing special has happened between Spence and you. You have kissed almost every single day. You were afraid of hurting him, so you guy's didn't have sex. The stickers you gave him are all over his desk, on his name plate, on his phone. He even put one on his gun, until Hotch told him to take it off. 

Y/n- You have been faking a boyfriend his name is Alex. He is fictional, but you do have a friend named Jeremiah who takes pictures with you to help convince the team. Reid hates that you do that but it keeps them from questioning anything. You have had Jeremiah call you a couple times during work to really sell it. You were a pretty good actor. Reid still hasn't taken you out for those drinks he promised. 

Emily Prentiss- Em left for Paris, right after the shooting. I'm gonna be honest I forgot to write her in, in Demons. Whoops. Reid didn't take her leaving well, because he hates change so much. 

Sierra- Her and Spence haven't met yet, but they have talked. If he's there when your on facetime or your talking to her on the phone. You and Spencer spend a lot of time together. 

Kate- Callahan joined in the first episode and I'm skipping this episode. Kate is one of my favorite's so your relationship is good friends. She's like your Pen in the field, if that makes sense.