#16

"Actually I have a better idea." You said with a smirk as you all we're close to the arcade.

Everyone looked at you confused, "Okay what is it?" JJ asked. 

"How about truth or dare, if you won't answer you have to take a shot." You said smiling. Morgan nodded, "That's a good idea." Derek said. Seriously are we about to do this. "You sure?" Spencer said, with knifes in his eyes stabbing through you. 

"I'm positive. Come on." You walked to the bar. Luckily the bar wouldn't allow kids in, it was like a mini club inside a family fun center. You all sat around at the bar. You ordered 5 shots for everyone, just in case. 

"It was your idea, so truth or dare y/n." Morgan said. "Ok, dare." You wanted the game to start with some fun. "I dare you to make out with JJ." Morgan said. Oh Shit. You couldn't back down. "I'm game." You said slightly looking for her permission. You knew she had something for Spence and Pen told you a long time ago that he asked JJ on a date, a long time ago. You knew exactly what you were doing to him. "Fine." She said. You got up and walked over to her. 

You whispered, "Pull away when you want to stop." She nodded. You cupped her face with one hand and wrapped your other around her waist. She pulled you in cupping your face. You. heard a scoff from Spence. You didn't hesitate. You pulled her in for a lustful kiss. You just pretended she was Spencer. You moved your hand to twist it in her hair. She was completely into it. You decided to open your mouth asking for permission, to enter hers. She accepted your tongue. Your tongue danced with hers, than you pulled away. You wiped your lips walking back over to your seat you winked at Spence. 

He shook his head smiling at you. You sat down, "Wow, ok y/n. Your turn." JJ was starring at you. Fuck does she have a crush on you now. No, if anything you were helping Emily. Prentiss, you hadn't thought about her in a while. You missed her, she was always so kind to you. "Pen?" She looked at you. "Dare." Oh would she regret that one. 

"Give Derek your panties." She giggled at what you said. "Jokes on you, I'm not wearing any." You laughed at her. She looked at Morgan he had one eyebrow raised. "Derek, truth or dare?" Pen said. Spencer looked at you and sighed. You laughed at him. "Dare." he said shaking his head. "I dare you to get 20 girls numbers before the end of the night." She said. You knew that was way to easy. "Baby girl, that's too easy." He said.

It was now Morgan's turn. "Spencer, what ever happened between you and Lila Archer?" he looked at you. He reached for the shot. They all seemed to know who Morgan was talking about. He downed the shot. "Wait, who's Lila Archer." You asked everyone. "Don't say it, I took the shot for a reason." Spencer said to everyone. You bit your tongue between your back teeth. 

You were now either jealous or pissed. He looked at JJ. "JJ, truth or dare." She said "Truth." He smirked. You were still upset over what he said. "Whisper your biggest secret to someone." He smiled he thought he was so smart. Well, he was but that's not the point. She got up and walked over to you. She leaned down. "You were right, I still love Spencer." She said. "Really? Oh my god." You reached and grabbed your shot. "Tell us." Spence said to you. "I can't, I'm taking that one to the grave." You said downing your shot. 

You took the shot because you couldn't take that. "Everyone answers this one. What is your sexuality?" You said. Your eyes grew wide as Spence and JJ both took shots. "Wow, really?" You said. He was also pissed off at you. Both Pen and Derek said straight. You looked at Spencer, you were gonna take a shot or lie. You hadn't really told anyone before. "I'm bi." You said. they were all supportive. 

"Why didn't you tell me before?" He said less upset and more concerned. "Why didn't you tell me about 'Lila Archer'." You said. You were so pissed off with him. You could tell the rest of the team went quite. "Y/n, truth or dare?" Garcia asked. You were done with dares for a minute. "What was your ranking in the military?" She asked. You hated this question. Seriously, you don't like telling people. You were so pissed off you just answered it. 

"I made it all the way to captain in the Army. I swear if any of you look up my file in the military." You said. Some shit went down you didn't want anyone to know about. "What?" JJ asked. "Seriously y/n." Spence said. "Come on, baby you can talk about it." Morgan said. "She's known me for almost 5 years she won't talk about it." Pen said. 

You had to think fast on your feet, you wanted Spence to get drunk so he wouldn't remember anything. Maybe even so you could go through his phone to see who Lila Archer is. "Reid, Truth or dare?" He shook his head, "dare." He was so upset with you. You both were very honest with each other you talked about basically everything. You knew about his mom, Maeve, and even tobias. "Kiss Morgan." You said. "Woah, y/n you know he won't do that." Morgan said. You handed him the shot.

He was even more pissed now. You two were now being extremely passive aggressive. "Y/n truth or dare?" He said. "Dare." You said starring into his buzzed eyes. "Go kiss that guy." He said. "You think I won't do it?" You asked him. "I know you won't." He said. You were so pissed. You walked over. 

"Hey, I'm y/n." He looked at you he was kinda hot. You were smiling. "Hey I'm Mark." You bit your bottom lip. "Are you in a relationship?" You wanted to make sure. "No, are you?" He said, you interrupted by grabbing his neck pulling him into a kiss. The kiss could be described as a french kiss. You knew Spence would be watching so you pointed the middle finger in his direction. Mark's hand made it down to your ass. He gripped it. You pulled away. "Thank you." You said walking back to the group. Spence had just downed more shots. "Look kid, she did it." Morgan said laughing. "Shit, y/n. You really don't want to take a shot." JJ said. "Someone's gonna have to drive you all home." 

"Another group one, who on the team would you date?" You said. Morgan and Pen looked at eachother, they both said each other. JJ took a shot. You knew she wouldn't answer. "I would choose Hotch." You said. "Really? I would choose JJ." Spence responded. He was drunk. 

"Let's go home." You weren't tipsy at all it takes a lot to get you tipsy. You dragged them out of the bar. Garcia and Spence were both drunk. JJ was tipsy and so was Morgan. You were basically holding Spence. "Y/n get off of me." He said. You dropped Morgan off, then JJ. Then Garcia. She wasn't that drunk. You told her that you would pick her up tomorrow, because you had her car. You drove off. 

"Really Spencer? Are you fucking kidding me?" You yelled at him. "Why are you yelling at me, your the one who kissed another guy, and didn't tell me that you were bi, baby you can trust me why didn't you tell me?" He screamed back. You pulled into your complex. "Give me your phone." He handed it to you. You walked him up. You placed him on the couch and handed him a cold water from the fridge. "Drink it." You said.

You were so pissed off but you knew you had to help him. He was drunk. "Y/n I hate you." He said. "Spence you don't mean that, go to bed."  You walked him to your bed and laid him down. You made sure to prop him up. He fell asleep in his boxers and a baggy t-shirt you handed him. He fell asleep as soon as he hit the covers. 

You grabbed his phone and went to contacts. You debated doing it. You searched Lila Archer. A contact popped up. You looked at their messages. He flirted with her. Seriously? He talked about you too. He talked about your dates. You couldn't tell if he was cheating or if we was just talking to a friend.  

You got up and saw him passed out. You left a note on the bedroom door. 'Don't go anywhere, I'll be back.' You left it. and shut the door and locked it shut from the outside a trick you learned in the army. 

You ran down to your car. You got in and shut the door. You just sat there crying. You had gone through so much in life. An unreasonable amount of trauma. You didn't need this. You had to break up this relationship was toxic. He made you happy. You wanted to drive you don't know where you just knew you needed to go somewhere. You left his phone on the side table and you left your number on speed dial. 

You knew you had to break up. You got an idea. 

A/N

Ughh, I hate this chapter. Should I delete it and rewrite it. I wanted there to be a break in their relationship. Something to keep them apart. I wanted to add some drama to their soft relationship. I'm sorry the relationship has been so soft, I'm a hopeless romantic. 

Not sorry anymore suck it lol. JK love you guys.