#43

~~3 weeks have passed~~

"Jessia Louis, I get it. Can you lower your gun so we can talk." You insisted. 

"You don't get it." She raised the barrel and tapped it against the side of her face. She let out a sadistical laugh. "You think you understand me?" 

"You're right, I know that your entire life whenever you were put in a tough spot everyone around you would talk about how it's normal, and everyone goes through it. Jessica you are different, and your expeirences are valid." 

"Valid? Bahaha you sound like my mother. You don't understand what I have been through." She said, she was on the verge of tears. It was just you and her in the middle of no where. The team probably didn't notice you slip out. You wanted it that way. Earlier in the case you talked to her she seemed off. You could've done something. You knew how much men aggravated her. 

"Your father, I can put him away." 

"You.. You can? NO, you can't!" She shot a towards you, it completely missed you. 

"I know what he did, how he snuck into your room. He's an alcoholic he didn't even remember the messed up shit he did. NO ONE noticed, I can get rid of him. I promise." You said. 

"Y/N!!! Sound OFF!!" You heard a faint shout in the distance. Another shot, at you. Another miss. 

"It's not your fault, you didn't ask to be here. Jess I can end this misery for you. I need you to lower the gun, please." You practically begged. 

"You promise?" She said the gun instinctivley dropping. You slowly approached her, you stepped on the gun and pushed it away from the both of you. You took the handcuffs. 

"I promise." You said. You had her handcuffed. You walked through the miles of forest, luckily you were only less than half of a mile away from her house. You finally reached the house. "Prentiss!!" You yelled only a few yards away from the house. No answer. 

"Y/n?" You heard Tara say. You turned around she ran and grabbed Jessica from you. She stopped before walking off, "You better go find Reid." Shit. 

You traveled through the forest. You found Luke and Matt, but no Spence. You traveled back to the house, on the steps of the house was JJ and Reid. "No, you have to stay here. She will be right back." JJ warned. You walked up, her eyes shooting to you. He turned his head, once he saw you he ran to you. He embraced you, you wrapped your arms around him. 

"Are you ok?" He asked. You nodded. 

~~~

After a long case, six days worth you finally returned home. Perfect timing too, it is now early on a saturday morning. Spencer is still soundly asleep, you just finished a phone call with the people you hired to deliver some furniture. You decided to let him sleep just a little bit longer. After you showered you got out to see him on the couch drinking coffee. You walked over and pressed a kiss to his cheek. 

"Good morning baby." He said, as you walked to the other side of the couch to sit next to him. He rested a hand on each side of your bump. "And babies." He pressed a kiss to your bump. You smiled at him. He put both hands on your cheeks. 

You gave him a proper kiss. "Good morning." You said. You looked at the book he was reading. You couldn't finish a paragraph before he flipped the page. "Get ready, I have a surprise." 

He got up and went to the bedroom he got dressed into jeans and a crewneck and FBI crewneck the same one he gave you forever ago. You drove to the destination. When you got there you commanded he keep his eyes closed. You walked over to his side of the car and opened the door. You led him a short distance, before telling him he could look.