#18 The Letters

Dear Derek Morgan,

Hey, I hate to have to write to you like this. I will be back. I joined the Army again. I want to thank you for always being so kind, caring, and protective over me. I hope you will call me if you ever need to you can call me at (000-000-0000) Please, don't ever give this number to Reid. I'm really gonna miss you. If you could make sure Pen is ok. If at all possible can you take the dinosaur stickers off Reid's desk, he doesn't need a reminder. Thank you Derek. I will always love you. P.S please don't go snooping through any of my files. I'll call you if I need anything <3. 

-y/n y/l/n 

Dear JJ,

Hey, I'm sorry to have to write to you. I will always keep your secret and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm still in Virginia. I joined the Army again to train young cadets. I might still need a girls night every now and then. I love you so much. Thank you for always being kind and loving. You're an amazing friend. Thank you for always being there for me. I would love if you could pick up my mail and go through it for me, if there is any bills call me. Don't give Reid this number, it's new. (000-000-0000) I love you gorgeous, kick some ass. I'll call if I ever need to. 

- y/n y/l/n 

Dear David Rossi,

Hey, I'm sorry you have to read this and can't hear it from me. Thank you for being like the dad I never had. You have always been so kind and loving to me. I joined the Army again, before I was a captain for three years before I joined the FBI. I know that's lot of titles. I love you. If you ever need anything please call my new number (000-000-0000) Don't give this number to the kid. Even if he begs. Thanks for also teaching me so much about being a profiler. 

-y/n y/l/n

Dear Penelope Garcia,

Hey, I hope you didn't read this till I told you to. Pen I love you so much. I hate to have to leave you like this. You are one of my best friends, Thank you for always being there for me. I told JJ that I'm going to still girl nights out. Please check up on Reid his letter was a lot more difficult to write, so it may be hard for him to read. Make sure he knows it wasn't his fault. Please also check up on Lil, and Sierra and my mom. You should have my mom's address;) You can't visit me on the base, if you try you'll get in trouble. Pen stay safe, I love you. 

-Your finest furry friend y/n y/l/n

Dear Spencer Reid,

Hey, I hate that you had to find out like this. Don't try to follow me I changed my number and made sure you wouldn't get it. Bub you need to move on. This is a break. You need to take time and find yourself. None of this is your fault. I joined the army again to yell at dumb cadets. I moved out of my apartment, you need to turn my key into my land lord. Pen can help you give it to him.  I hate this, don't do anything stupid. I asked Sierra to breathe down your neck and make sure you're ok. she will be calling you everyday, you have to answer. Don't come looking for me. I'm not saying what we have is over, I'm just saying that we need to spend time apart. Bubas don't cry over me, I'm not dead, I'm perfectly fine. If you could check in on Lil, she loves and trusts you. I'm going to keep my necklace, and I hope you keep yours too. I left some dinosaur stickers in here because I told Morgan to take them off your desk. Don't do anything stupid. I don't want to hear that you did anything stupid that includes getting yourself drunk, or high, or any dumb thing you can do to harm yourself. Don't do anything stupid at work either. I did not tell Hotch about us so don't over react. Keep your composure. I cried writing this that's why theres little smudges. I mailed you all your clothes that you left me with and even something for you to hold on to. I really hate this. I also left my car at my moms house, garcia can give you the address, my mom knows who you are. Take my car out every now and then so it still works when I get back. I want to say the l word but I'm not going to say it in a letter. Thank you for taking care of my dumb ass, and being my best friend and lover. Stay safe, seriously. I will always be thinking about you Spence.

- y/n y/l/n 

A/N

I feel like the letters were too short, oh well. Lmk what you think loves.