#14

(This chapter is all on the plane. I was looking back on part 1 and I'm sorry it was worse than I thought, Enjoy babes.) 

You got on the plane Spencer Right behind you

You got on the plane Spencer Right behind you. He gave everyone their own crewnecks, they all really liked them, most of them were wearing them. 

Everyone sat down, You and Morgan, sat across from Kate and Spence at the table. Hotch and Rossi sat across from each other behind Kate, JJ sat on the couch. 

You were wearing the same outfit when you and Reid snuck out. The jet took off 20 minutes ago. The flight was 3 hours. Spence and you were both playing chess. Morgan was playing a game on his phone, Kate was listening to music. 

"C'mon Reid that's the best you can do.' you said moving one of your pieces, 'Checkmate." You said with a smirk starring him down. He licked his lips, "I knew you would do that' he moved one of his pieces. 'Checkmate, don't get so cocky." He said replicating the facial expression you gave him just moments ago. You leaned back still looking him in the eye. You laughed shaking your head, "Touché." You said laughing. 

Morgan looked up, "Reid is that a necklace?" He said laughing at him. Kate looked "I think it is, I like it where is it from?" You felt your heart drop. 'Shit, cover yours.' You thought to yourself. You reached your hand up caressing your collarbone grabbing the necklace. You moved your hand to your shoulder picking your shirt up from it. You rubbed your shoulder dropping the necklace behind your back. 

"I don't know it was a gift, from that girl that was at my apartment." Spence said. You knew he said that to piss off Morgan. You chuckled, "Aww, that's sweet. You should bring her around to meet the rest of the team." You said raising an eyebrow trying to piss him off. He bit the inside of his cheek, "I just might." He said. You gave him a look that screamed really, you shook your head realising that Morgan and Kate were exchanging looks. 

Morgan looked at the both of you, raising an eyebrow "I'm lost." he said. You laughed at him, "Just go back to playing your Candy Crush." He nodded laughing a little and going back to his game. As soon as Kate put her earbuds back in you sighed. And shook your head at Spence, "Round two?" You asked him. 

You beat Spence this time. You had about an hour left on the flight. You and Spence talked for the most time, just casual stuff. Like, past cases. Rossi and Hotch rarely talked. JJ fell asleep. She woke up to one of your conversations. Spence was talking about a case when the unsub would kill people he met at laser tag. 

"You know I actually have never played laser tag before." Spencer said. You looked shocked, "Spencer, you've really never been to laser tag?" You asked him. You laughed a little while he pursed his lips and shook his head. 

"Pretty boy's never played laser tag?" Morgan asked looking up at the conversation "No guys, It's not a big deal. What could possibly be so great about it?" He said. You raised an eyebrow and shook your head while laughing. "What's so great about laser tag? That's it the whole team is playing after work." JJ said finally adding to the conversation. 

Rossi and Hotch said they couldn't go. Kate also couldn't go. I mean they do both have kids at home, then again so does JJ and she's coming. Whatever. You also texted Pen and told her to meet you all there. She of course agreed. 

(Fast forwarding to getting off the plane.) 

Rossi got off first then Hotch, You, Reid, Kate, Morgan and JJ. You were walking off talking to Spence. "You're gonna have fun, trust me." He laughed at your comment. As you reached the final step you tripped and fell, you turned as you fell landing on your butt. 

You were fine. You busted out laughing, you realised it could've sounded like crying. "y/n, are you ok." Spence said kneeling down beside you. Everyone kind of surrounded you to see if you were ok. "I'm fine." You said still laughing. 

Spence stood up sighing with relief. He reached his hand out. You grabbed it and pulled him down with you. "Wow, real mature y/n." he said laughing standing up. You were already standing by the time he got up. You walked to get your stuff, it was about 1 in the afternoon. 

A/N

Hey, So this chapter is a little shorter. I got the inspo for laser tag from povinspiration.55 on tiktok. The rest of the details will be on the next one. I'm going to kinda skip most of season 10 lol. I hope you like it so far. Thanks for reading <3.