CHAPTER-6

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

Someone was calling me but whom. Voice was so sweet, the fragrance was addicting.

"Ranveer." Someone yell near me. But who?

"RANVEER." My wife shouts near my ear waking me in get up in panic.

"What happen? Are you alright? Are you in pain? Are you okay?" I asked questions continusly, looking for injury on her body.

"I am fine but I want to eat pizza, can we both go out to the pizza shop. Please." She replied making too cute face.

Aww she is so cute. Baby you don't have to make faces, you just have to order me and I will be on your service 24/7. I thought.

"Okay." I replied.

I went to washroom to change the clothes. Its 12 am in the night, everyone was sleeping except us, as we are going out, my babes is hungry.

We both sat in the car, and we drove to pizza hut, where we took the private cabin and she order for both of us. I don't know how to start a conversation so I just kept staring at her face.

Sometimes I can't understand, why this happening to me I am can't able to speak in front of her and people say I am an arrogant, ruthless businessman. She has some effect on me about which she doesn't even know.

"Stop staring at me like a perv." She said.

"I am not staring." I replied still looking at her.

"Yes, you are." She defends.

"Look, I know that we both married in different circumstances. And I am more than grateful of you to protect my family; a reputation which that jerk has complete planning on ruining it."

"I know it's hard for you to marry someone you don't know, and I am not going to force you in anything. If you have a girlfriend than feel free to go to her, cause it's your life, your choice. I don't want you to end up your life because of me. I don't want to be your liability. And if you want we can divorce after few months." She said in one breath looking directly in my eyes, then took a deep breath and searching my face for answers.

I am silently listening to her but then I feel my anger rose up and I said in calm voice not showing my anger;

"First of all no one, I repeat no one, forces me to marry you, this is my own choice."

"Secondly I don't have any girlfriend."

"Thirdly, by marrying you my life do not end in fact it started, you know phases of life."

"Fourth, you are not any liability; you are my WIFE, W-I-F-E."

"And lastly, don't ever say that word again or even think of divorcing me. You are stuck with me to all our lives."

She nodded and our meal arrived we start eating in silence. After paying off we sat in the car and came to home. After changing clothes she went to couch and I went to bed. But I can't able to sleep as our earlier discussion came to me I start thinking how can she thought of divorcing me. I love her, how can she do it to me. Arghh... after some time sleep took over me.

I wake up, and look towards the couch, she was not there, where is she. Maybe she is downstairs. I went to washroom to freshen up. I went to my closet, wore my grey color three piece suit, Chelsea boots, watch, comb my hair... ready to go.

 Today I have to take Ishika to her parents' house for some rituals

I went downstairs, and shock to see Ishika looking hot and sexy in her saree, my moth wide open, tilting my head lightly I am ogling at my wife, shamelessly checking her out. my mind showing me naughty pictures... hmm....

"Bro, close your mouth, and clean your drool

"Bro, close your mouth, and clean your drool. I know Ishika is looking beautiful but you are making her uncomfortable." Gautam said closing my mouth with his hand, and me glaring at him then again I focus my concentration on her and see that she is really uncomfortable. I reluctantly averted my gaze from her. And went to dining table.

"Good morning everyone." I said to everyone, and they all replied instantly.

"Today you both are going to ram's house?" dad asked while eating.

"Yes dad, after breakfast, we will leave." I replied.

"Okay. Gautam are you going to office or you want more holidays." Dad said to me then to Gautam.

After eating breakfast we take our leave. We sat in the car and went to uncle's house.

Her family was standing for our arrival. Aunty was having arti plate for welcome rituals. We entered the house, and came to living room. Aunty and Mehak Bhabhi (Raghav's wife) came with the juice and starters. We chatted for half an hour and I take my leave from there leaving Ishika there for rest of the day and went to office. And also by confirming them that I will be back in the evening to pick her up.

I dialed my phone to my best friend Kabir Rathore.

"Where were you lost from last three days?" he roars from other side, and I have to keep my phone away from my ear.

"I am nowhere lost but I want to meet you now, have to tell you a lot." I said.

"From your tone, you feel happy, what's the matter man!" he asked.

"Meet me at CCD in 20." I said and cut the call.

I start my car and went to CCD. After 20 minutes I was sitting in CCD, waiting for my friend. He came, we did a man hug and sat down, and we order our favorite.

"Ranveer tell me, what happen? Are you okay? You went to her wedding--" he asked in one breath and I cut him off.

"I am fine; in fact I am on cloud nine." I said.

"Have you lost your mind? I know you love her and she marries someone else but I think you should just move on from her, maybe she is not--" he said, concern was evident in his voice.

"Don't you dare complete the sentence?" I yell at him.

"Listen to me first."

"I am on cloud nine because she marries to me, she is my wife." I said happily.

"WHAT?" he said/ shouts.

I tell him the whole incident that what happen that day and how we both married.

He takes few minutes to digest everything then took a deep breath and smiles towards me, and reaches towards me for a tight hug.

"Congratulations man! I am really happy for you, but uncle did a great job here. The work you can't able to do he did in fact of mere seconds." He said delightedly.

We talk for few more minutes then we both separated our ways. I went to office in happy mood and start doing my work but completely lost in my wife thoughts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 "Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________