CHAPTER-49

ITS ALL MESSY:
THE HAIR. THE BED.
THE WORDS. THE HEART.
LIFE.

-ISHIKA

ISHIKA POV

"Ishika why are you standing? Come, sit." Ranveer said and patted the seat beside him. From periphery of my eyes I can see Dadi bua looking at me with hatred. I shook my head negatively at Ranveer and gesturing him from my eyes to not do that, but who is he to listen me. He rose from his seat, come towards me, hold my hand and made me sit beside him. I tried removing my hand from his hold but he only tightened it. Everyone smiling at us happily except Dadi bua who is not liking anything.

"So Ishika, what work do you know in the household?" she start speaking taking everyone's attention towards her. Before I speak she continued;

"Oh, I don't think you know anything. After all you never live in India. You don't even know about our customs-" she continued spat non sense words.

"Excuse me." Ranveer intervened her and speak rudely, I tried calming him.

Keyword; tried.

But he shoot me a look, which make me shut up.

"What are you talking about my wife? Can you please repeat it?" Ranveer said, and Dadi bua glare at me. And laugh nervously at Ranveer.

"Child, what I am saying is that I don't know her right so let me just talk to her to get to know her. Okay." She said with a smile. Ranveer didn't say as I hold him back.

She asked random questions to me in-between Gautam and dad went to office for an urgent work as for Ranveer he went outside to attend a call. While I was busy talking to Gauri when suddenly Dadi bua start speaking;

"Ruhi, you know the reason why I didn't come to Ranveer's reception, and yet you people didn't ask for single apologies." She said to mom gaining my attention.

"What... But you know we never agreed for that right." Mom said.

"Why? What this girl even have which my grand-daughter hasn't." she replied making me more confused.

"It's not about her.... Ishika you go back to your room." Mom said, I nod my head reluctantly and was about to get up when se said.

"Why? Let her know about it. She is the cause of all this." She yell pointing her finger towards me.

"What are you saying?" Mom again  said her.

"Don't pretend like you don't know. What do you think if you didn't tell us, we never know?" she uttered dramatically.

"From all I know, she is getting married to someone else right, but that groom ran away, and my Ranveer become the scapegoat for her and her so called family."

"I think the groom ran away because he got to know the real bitch she is. If only you make Ranveer marry my Gauri this all won't happen." She continued yelling at everyone, but I didn't hear anything after the new information I found or I heard.

Ranveer is getting married to Gauri. Did I came between them? But she call him brother right. Then how-

"She was right, she is really a bitch. First she snatch her husband, then her daughter, now you all-." She continued yelling about me, the snacks and all long forgotten.

"What are you talking about bua ji-" Mom interrupt but she cut her off with an evil laugh.

"Oh I see you don't know how much of a witch she is? My best friend, Mrs. Shashi Sharma said to me. She told me how this girl took away her husband then her only daughter, due to which she had to send this girl away from her house, just to protect everyone. And now when this girl is back in town; she took away your son Ranveer, who never talk back to me is speaking against me, and you of all taking side of this girl who came yesterday rather than your own aunt. That day wasn't far when all of you become rolling stone gathers no moss. I am telling you make them divorce and throw this girl out of this house, before she do-" she yelled with all hatred she have on me, I never knew my so called grandmother will stoop so low that she will do this with me, that she will gossip about the dark past I have to everyone. At this point I am standing capturing every word she is speaking about me.

I am not angry or even have hatred towards Dadi bua, but I am angry on myself that I don't know about Ranveer and Gauri. They never told me about it, how many times I asked him if he have someone in his life he could go to her, but all he said he don't have anyone.

How can I come in between someone? How can I stoop so low that I never think of Ranveer's feeling. I still remember that, I was the one who asked that we should give this marriage a chance. I shouldn't have said that. If only I didn't, and went away from these people's life on the very next day, if only I never return back from London that day, then these people, this beautiful family won't fight over me.

_____________________________________

HEY PEOPLE

HOW IS LIFE TREATING YOU?

RANVEER AND GAURI???????? WHAT IS THIS.

HOW IS THE UPDATE?
___________________________________