CHAPTER-61

"Fight for your own fairytale."

Looking at the handsome man standing in all his glory, furiously typing something in his phone, Ranveer took away Ishika breath.

Sound of notification from her phone broke the reverie of Ishika's lost trance, not embarrassing herself more, she walk down the stairs

Hearing the voice of clicking, Ranveer look up from his phone and lost looking at her,

But before he can complement her, his mother came forward, and embrace Ishika, and put black spot behind her ear, to protect her from evil eye

"Ran, please don't lose your cool here. Answer calmly, and more important just remember that I love you more than anything." Ishika said cupping Ranveer cheeks after turning towards him, as they both have finally arrived there destination.

"Sweetheart, I will control myself but if anyone tried to cross their limits then I don't know what I will do." With saying he pecks her lips softly, "I love you too." He said and again pecks her lips then cheeks and lastly her forehead.

Ranveer come out of his car and walk to other side maintain his stoic face, media is going crazy, they were continuously clicking his pictures. The security back away the reporters, Ranveer open the gate for Ishika and forward his hand to her, who took it with a soft smile on her face. The couple walk inside the building without answering any questions fired on their way.

After 20 minutes.

They both walk inside the area where interview is going to take place, and sat down on their respective chairs and soon the show begin.

"Hello everyone, I see it's been really long since we met you guys. I have been thinking from few days that why didn't you people write anything about me till now..... I am not talking about the new collection launch or anything related to my business but my playing ways. But see, god listened me and grant my wish, and..... the very next day you people help me granting my wish." Ishika remarks with a dark glint presence in her tone.