CHAPTER-24

I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears :|

ISHIKA POV

I was very happy when he made me meet granny. We even kissed.

The feeling was so blissful that I never want him to stop kissing me.

I was ecstatic.

I don't know how to explain that feeling.

When we went home, he removes all my jewelry and my bangles, but suddenly he stops and went to somewhere I don't know.

That made me hurt, I lower my head so that he can't see the hurt in my eyes. Few minutes later, he came and asks me to change the clothes, so I simply change my clothes in my walk in closet as this dress is so heavy.

After that I came outside and start removing my makeup. Again he came and pulls me on his lap and start removing it.

What is with him??

Is he alright??

Girl you should be happy, how thought full of him for helping you.

Happy, huh?

Only I know how I was standing here.

You are saying like, you don't like it.

Uh... uhm...but still. I whine mentally.

He carried me to bed and we both cuddle on the bed. I am feeling happy again, that he cares for me.

But suddenly his phone rang, and some one name, Radha called him.

I don't know who Radha is, but I just hate her. God knows what her problem is? She calls him anytime and him also, and he is same. Whenever she calls, he just went out, as if I am not here.

Once, only for once if I met this girl, I am sure, I am gonna strangle her.

It just too much now.

He went outside the room to talk to her, I feel like crying but at the same time I was fuming with anger. I compose myself and slept.

I woke up early in the morning and went to office after taking bath, before he woke up.

Coz I am not in the mood to talk him anymore. And if I talk with him, there will be fight only, and I don't want it early in morning.

Freaking mood swings.

But sometimes I just love my mood swings, just like now.

After coming office I told my pa to reschedule all my meeting for some other day, and do not allow anyone come inside my room. And if someone asks for me, even Ranveer tell them that she is in meeting.