CHAPTER-54

"Hugging you is such a relief to me."

-RANVEER

********************************

He stood talking to someone with his back facing me, soon a girl came, but I can't able to capture her face as someone came in between, I move towards them, and saw the girl side hugging my Ranveer.

I feel my world shifts beneath my legs when I heard the words come out from that girl whose back is still facing me.

"Heis my boyfriend." She said and in instance came out my voice with another oneand I yell, "What???"

On hearing my voice Ranveer smiling turn around to face me but I was so focused in that girl as when she turn around my eyes bulge out from my socket. And soon they both were laughing. I came out from the shock and relax a little bit and broke in small smile but none the less glare at them, and the person who is talking to Ranveer was still in shock so I move forward to see who he is, and I shook my head as I got to know why she pull this little stunt. I didn't paid any heed to these laughing donkeys and I shook this person who is none other than Ranveer best friend, Kabir,

When he broke out of his trance, he looks at me and mutter, "wha... girl..." I again shook him a little and call out his name, and soon he become normal and saw me. I smile at him, he mirrors my expression and we hugged each other, and came a possessive growl from behind.

Serves him right.

We broke the hug, and I asked "how are you kabir?"

"I am fine Ishika." He said playfully, without calling me bhabhi, and soon came a possessive voice "bhabhi." Fully stressing the word 'bhabhi' and I can feel him shooting daggers at kabir who just smirk in return; I turn around to look at these two who stood there in anger shooting daggers at each of us.

Serves the both donkeys right.

"Ranveer won't you introduce your new girlfriend to me." I asked in sickly sweet voice batting my eyes at him.

"Ishika." He growl.

"Ishu won't you talk to me." Came a voice of the girl who stood beside my Ranveer, but I didn't answer her.

"Ishikaaa." She whines and kabir raised his eye brows in confusion and amusement.

"Why will I talk to you, when I am no important to you?" I said in fake anger.

"What? How can you say this?" She whines and tried to move towards me, while I show her my hand to stop her action.

"What, what. You never picked up my call, never call back, stopped meeting me; you know when we last meet, and its complete 5 days back, why you never stop by my office, huh?" I asked rising my one brow.

"Huh! It's because of this man standing beside you, the boss of mine, who won't approve my single leave, won't allow me to go home early. You tell who would do this to their new temporary employee. He-" she said but cut off in between by kabir who look so funny right now with so much confusion on his face,

"Will anyone tell me what is happening here?" He asked and this time I broke in laugh.

After controlling my laughter i open my arms for her and she came forwards and soon engulfs each other in a hug.

"Oh my little sister, how much I missed you." I said and she replied with missed you too.

"Little sister?" kabir utter which came out as a question, we broke the hug, and nod our head.