CHAPTER-42

Janti hun tumhe mujhse shikayat hai,

aakhir itni badi chot jo de rhi hu,

magar ho sake to mujhe mauf karna.

-ISHIKA

----------**************-----------

I stepped out from the jet and hurriedly made my way to the car and asked the driver to get out and sat inside the car, meanwhile Yash also came in hurry and settle himself in the passenger seat and I start driving the car. I sped up my car and not wait for the signals to go green just jump all the red lights, I am very well to pay every fine coz I wants to see her now, nothing more nothing less. As the time ticking by me being near the house something is unsettling inside me.

In 25 minutes I reached my house and without bothering to park the car I hurried inside the house and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

There was a dead silence, like you can hear the sound the big clock was making hanging on the side wall on all its glory, which was threatening me to think anything positive.

"ISHIKA"

"ISHIKA"

"MOM... DAD..."

"ISHIKA... GAUTA-" I was yelling everyone's name on my top voice but in return I got this cold silence which making feel.... afraid, like something has happened..... Very... Very.... like very bad, and I really don't know what.

"Si...r." I heard a sound and turn with a jerk and look the maid who is working here from last ten years. I look at her with raised eyebrows in desperation to continue, and saw she is crying, her eyes were red and puffy-.

"Sir... everyone went to... ho..s..pi..ta..l." she completed her sentence and a loud cry erupt from her.

Hospital.

Did I heard right.

When her words registered my senses my eyes went wide-

"Ranveer we have leave for max hospital now-" Yash said while coming inside running in panic state, and without letting him complete his sentence I ran from there outside and start driving the car after Yash sat inside.

In 35 minutes I reached the hospital, and hurried inside. On reaching the reception, I asked the receptionist, "Ishika Kapoor."

"You are?" she asked without looking up from her register.

"Her husband." I replied. She paused and looks at me for few second; it's not the look which other girls gave me of lust, it's something of..... Pity.

Pit.

Why is she even giving me? I shrugged of her look and said in desperation.

"Please..." I said. She shook her head and said room no 432, after thanking her I sprinted from there to the fourth floor without waiting for lift to open, I climb the stairs in haste, and people were giving me weird looks but I careless, right now I want to see her.

On reaching there I saw entire Sharma family, her mother, sister and sister-in-law were crying hysterically, her father was looking into space with tears flowing from his eyes. Her brother was consoling everyone, her cousins were also crying. On other hand my mom was crying sitting on the floor and dad was consoling her with tears in his eyes.