CHAPTER-40

"Having a soulmate is not always about love. If you look carefully, you can find your soulmate in a friendship too." 

Ishika grumpily turn her head in Ranveer's direction and see him scrolling his phone, she huffs in irritation.

"What's so important for him more than me?" She thought and starts thinking what to do, so he can talk to her. She smiles knowingly on her idea.

She slowly-slowly shift on the sofa towards him; on reaching near him, she pause for few seconds , to see Ranveer was so engrossed in his phone that he didn't know about her hesitant steps; only if she knows, he was looking at her every step intently from his peripheral vision.

Ishika sees a problem in doing her next step which is his phone and his hands and frowns in confusion, thinking what to do. On sensing a problem Ranveer made a distance himself from his phone, on seeing the space, Ishika pull herself in between his hands which were holding the phone and come in front of Ranveer; face to face; on seeing her action Ranveer surprised, and a gasp leave from his mouth. He wants to say something but nothing came out of his mouth, opening and closing it like a fish, which make Ishika giggle lightly and wound her hands behind his neck.

Like his hands have their own brain, they on accord slid down and wrap around her waist and pull her more towards him. This close proximity made Ranveer senses clouded and he looked deeply in Ishika's mesmerizing eyes which were also looking back at him with so many emotions, both of their eyes dilated with desire, both move inch forward, not leaving each other gaze, the chilled atmosphere suddenly change into hot mess, their breath is synchronized with each other, not for a second they blinked their eyes, next second Ranveer feel warm, soft and plum lips of Ishika on his, and both simultaneously close their eyes. They kissed like they wanted to be kissed, soft and moist, hot and breathy, not trying to win a battle but seeking union and closeness and the sharing of one breath, one sensation, one timeless and passionate moment. The heat rose on her cheeks as his tongue touched her's, quick and electric and delicious, the firmer, more determined, more curious about the heat that lay within, seeking to chase down that elusive liquid that reached through both of them.

Ranveer one hand reach inside Ishika's top and start caressing her back; and other hand behind her nape to deepen the kiss. On sensing her uneven breath after sometime both pull out from the kiss and inhale huge amount of air to stable their breaths.

Ishika seems like to Ranveer that if he didn't pull out at the right time, she would have faint during the kiss. Realizing this Ranveer smirks at Ishika, and she hide her face in his chest and soon he burst into fists of laugh, making his chest vibrated and following Ishika also broke into laugh, they both together, still Ranveer caressing her back, and Ishika put her head in crock his neck.

Ranveer abruptly stop laughing feeling soft lips on his neck, hiss in pain and pleasure when Ishika bit his neck leaving a hickey there, and he closes his eyes relishing the moment, and next second he place his lips on her and gave a hungry kiss, she replied with a favor soon it change into another make out session.

-----------------------------

Both sitting on the sofa with Ishika sitting between Ranveer legs as her head was on his chest, and both were watching movie. With Ranveer twirling ishika's hair and Ishika playing with Ranveer's wedding ring absentmindedly.

"Did you like this place?" Ishika asked Ranveer with tilting her head backwards and looking at Ranveer. Who in return nod his head with an Hmm and kissed her hairs.

Both are feeling happy and content after a week.

"You know I bought this place like five years back. This place was in so bad condition like shit, but the thing I like about this place was the calm and peace atmosphere. No one, not even my best friends knows about this place. After me, only you are the one who knows about this place."