CHAPTER-44

My life has never be the same since I met you.

-Ranveer

In hurry I reached home, but contemplating whether to go inside or not. Controlling my raging heartbeat I dart inside, the scene in front of me was same, no one was at home, lights were dim, just like my dream make me gulp hard,

There was a dead silence, like you can hear the sound the big clock was making hanging on the side wall on all its glory, which was threatening me to think anything positive.

"ISHIKA"

"ISHIKA"

"MOM... DAD..."

"ISHIKA... GAUTA-" I was yelling everyone's name on my top voice but in return I got this cold silence which making feel.... afraid, like something has happened..... Very... Very.... like very bad, and I really don't know what.

The dream, no dark nightmare I had saw is just like this, sweat beads rose on my head, suddenly I feel low, my stomach churn in.... fear;

"Sir..." I look at the maid, who just came out with puffy eyes, no-no-no this can't be true, think positive Ranveer, nothing can happen to her.

"Where is everyone?" I asked hesitantly.

"Ruhi didi and Rahul sir somewhere.... Ah! Your relative house, Gautam sir and Ishika beta didn't came back till now." She said while thinking, on hearing her I sighed in relief but asked;

"Then why are you crying?" pointing towards her face which was making me think too much.

"Oh... I am not crying I was just cutting onions." She said with a small smile, I nod and sigh in relief; she went inside after asking me if I need something.

I took out my phone from my pocket and dial her number and it still... switched off.

"Yash track her location, NOW" I yell in anger and he ran out doing his work.

I dialled her office number but what I got in return that she had already left hours ago. But where the hell is she?? I huffed in anger, this time I dialled Gautam's number in hope maybe he know, on fourth ring he pick up my phone;

"Yup brother." He said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I ....I- what happen?" he asked nervously with a small laugh.

"I asked you something." I asked controlling my anger.

"Uh.... Huh.... Yeah, I was with my friend." He said

"Which friend?" I asked, I know he is lying.

"Leave it bro, when are you coming?" he said

"I AM ASKING YOU LAST TIME, WHERE THE FUCK IS YOU, TELL ME THIS INSTANT, OR I AM GONNA RIP YOUR THROAT APART." I yelled.

"....hos..pi.tal." he said with small shaky voice clearly scared with my outburst.

"WHICH HOSPITAL." I asked and cut the call after getting the name. I dash outside towards my car and went there. I cover the distance of 30 minutes in 10 minutes and reached there.

"Ishika Kapoor" I asked the receptionist in loud and frantic voice, trying to calm my inner self. She jerk in a trice and nod her head vigorously and tell me the room no. 432, (same no. as of my nightmare) after typing something in her computer. I sprint from there to the desired room with heavy heart.