CHAPTER-66

"Please don't doubt my love for you, its the only thing I am sure of."

-Ranveer

(LONG CHAPTER AHEAD)

RANVEER'S POV

Whenever a little kid laughs too much there always this time came when he all of sudden starts to cry too much. Same as when they say whenever we human become so happy, so content in our life that we want nothing more but then there this time came when all of sudden everything got destroyed.

Life gives us so many pauses where she wants us to look back and rectify those mistakes, we did just so we have a better future, but we.... as always tried to ignore it, because we think we can handle it very well; where on the other side somewhere in our heart there was this voice which says that we don't know how we are going to handle that situation, the only thought creep us out, like if we didn't stop thinking about it the very next second, we will die.

And yet we ignore them.

As a matter of fact, I did the same. I myself become the villain of my own story, a happy story filled with love, my Ishika, whom I love to the infinity.

I with my own hands, my own had destroyed more than thrice her heart which she had given it to me without knowing.

Everyone around me tried telling me that I should tell her everything before she gets to know herself. They begged me to tell her before it's too late.

But...... they don't know what is creeping my mind whenever I think of telling her the truth. My body start to burn with the thought of itself. The fear that she will leave me is so much that I have to stop myself from telling her.

I know I did a mistake by putting her in shadow but that is what I feel like is right for her, us or more precisely for ME.

God!!! I don't want to give her more pain, but unknowingly its always me who gave her the pain. I know somewhere I don't deserve her, but I am too selfish to even let her go from my eyes even for few seconds. It was like I will die the next second if I dint feel her near me or see her. She is the fresh air of breath in my dark world.

I know I have committed so many bad things which I am not very proud off but those have to done in order to protect her. Only if she knows that I can go to any extent for her, just to see her next to me, giving me her best of best heart warming smile.

The moment I saw those photos and envelop on the wind shield of my car, I didn't know what should I do in order to protect what between us, so I did what I feel like was right. I denied our meeting at the mall and did everything in my power to check who was the one that know my secret, though I have my doubts on someone but I don't know if I was right so the very next day, I booked a ticket to Italy and went to Sicily to meet Leonardo.

I know he is only one person whom I can trust with this. And promised myself that I will tell Ishika everything after we came back from the engagement party. But as they not everything goes as you plan. And the same happen with me now. All the things I planned didn't go as I expected.

Finally, my secret was out which I was trying everything to keep it to me but alas she knows everything about it or so I thought.

I was so excited to meet her once I reach my home, I ran up to our room and open the door so softly in order to surprise her, I saw her half lying half sitting on bed looking at distant with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Looking at disoriented form my inner burns, my chest constricted seeing her tearstained face. I rush towards her dropping my bag on the floor, I called her name a few times but it was like my voice didn't reach her ears.