CHAPTER-39

"Even before we met and long after we're both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I'm forever and ever in love with you."

We head out the office and I took the driver seat and made him sit on passenger seat. If I gave him the driver seat then how come I will execute my plan?

I smirk inwardly.

After driving for some time, I park the car in front of my secret hideout. My small and cosy house surrounded by greenery.

Oh how much I love this place.

It's kind of look like a wood house but it's not. It was surrounded with trees, which gives it the appearance of wood house. It's my small and cosy cabin, few more cabins are there surrounding it but on a distance.

 It's my small and cosy cabin, few more cabins are there surrounding it but on a distance

Ranveer shot me questioning gaze but didn't ask anything and follow me quietly.

I took out the key from my bag and open the lock. I went inside and switch on the lights. And breathe in the familiar fragrance of vanilla and lemon grass.

There is not much expensive inside but this place is the one about no one, even ghosts didn't know.

I asked him to take a seat and went out to switch on the outside lights. And truth to be told this place is my heaven.

I can feel Ranveer watching my every move with intense gaze, but didn't say anything.

After opening the windows, and switching on the fan to make this place feel fresh as this place was closed for few days

After opening the windows, and switching on the fan to make this place feel fresh as this place was closed for few days. I head towards the kitchen. Yeah I am hungry but for eating food you have to make it.

I lift my gaze to Ranveer and saw him to putting a CD in vinyl record player. The atmosphere is getting cosier. And I love it.

After that he starts roaming in there maybe to have a look at everything. And I did my cooking. I was humming the tune and so into the cooking that I dint realise when Ranveer come and take the dishes with him out of the cabin, I knit my eyebrows in confusion but didn't said anything.