CHAPTER-26

Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.

After few minutes I realised we are not going home In fact we were on other road.

Now I was confused, I furrow my eyebrows at him questioningly. He gave me a glance but didn't say anything.

He was testing my patience now.

To hell with this man.

When he didn't reply me for few minutes and simply driving the car, I did the unexpected (laugh), I pull up the hand brake and his Porsche stand in between the road with sudden jerk. I smirk evilly at him. And flip my hair backwards.

Tit for tat.

Serves him right.

He was looking no shooting daggers at me, before he could say I asked;

"Now, will you tell me where are we going?" I asked glaring at him and crossing my arms above my chest.

He huffed in annoyance and I mentally evil laugh.

He again didn't reply and mutter something underneath his breath.

"Ran if you didn't tell me, I swear I will jump out of this car this instant." I yelled at him.

"And if you didn't shut this pretty mouth of yours, then I have to try another way around. And I'm pretty sure you won't like it." He utter back in low voice controlling his anger.

And this time I keep my mouth shut and start looking out of the window, leaning against car headrest. Slowly – slowly my eyelids become heavy and soon my eyes closed caging me in sleep.

"Why the hell did you lock the doors?" I yell in frustration at him

We were in an apartment, god knows whom it was coz he was not answering any of my questions. We were here for last 20 minutes, he just continuously staring at me don't know why but seems like he is looking for something in my eyes and he was unable to find it and his continuous stare is making me uncomfortable.

I sighed in frustration. I got up and start moving in random direction coz I don't know anything about this place.

Well it is really big apartment with cozy feeling--

"Where do you think you are going?" he utters.

"Thank god finally you speak, you know I start getting a feeling that you become mute." I replied sarcastically and sit down dramatically on the same place where I was sitting from last 20 minutes.

"Will you tell me why we are here?" I asked him with serious expression.

"To talk." He said with same intense expression, after examining my face for few minutes.