CHAPTER-67

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ BEFORE SCROLLING TO THE MAIN STORY. ITS A REQUEST.

HEY GUYS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING, COZ I AM NOT FINE AT ALL,

ITS REALLY PAINFUL TO SEE YOU PEOPLE NOT LIKING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY COMMENTING THE STORY.

THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER WAS QUITE IMPORTANT CHAPTER OF MY BOOK YET YOU GUYS DIDNT TRIED TO WRITE WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT ANYTHING. DAILY I USE TO LOGIN TO THIS APP JUST TO SEE YOU PEOPLE WRITING SOMETHING OR COMMENTING ON A PART YOU LIKE OR JUST TO SEE A SINGLE COMMENT, WHICH CAN MAKE MY DAY, BUT ALAS THERE IS NONE.

IF YOU ARENT LIKING ANYTHING PLEASE TELL ME SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE THAT PART BUT NO YOU PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY IGNORING ME.

AT THIS STAGE I AM REALLY FEELING TO UNPUBLISH MY STORY AS NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN SHOWING THEIR INTEREST TOWARDS THIS STORY.

TELL ME SHOULD I JUST UNPUBLISH THIS, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU GUYS ANYMORE. YOU DONT EVEN REPLY TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS IN THE END OF CHAPTER. SO YEAH I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO FEEL AT THIS MOMENT.......

THANKYOU.

**************************

ISHIKA'S POV

My eyes flutter open as the alarm goes off. I hurriedly turn it off and stifle a yawn that escape my mouth. I turn the other side and look at Ranveer sleeping, his hand lazily lying around my waist, and other was beneath my head. I move slowly to get up without disturbing him, but he tightens his hold against me, and pull me closer towards himself. This time I dint tried anything as I just lay there staring at him continuously.

I ran my fingers ever so gently through his hairs, he hums in content, but didn't woke up. I ran my index finger from his forehead to his eyes to his nose to his lips, and gently scratch his beard. He involuntary smiles in his sleep.

I wound my hands around his neck not minding if he wakes up with this stunt, and put my face in the crock of his neck; exhaling a breath, which without knowing I am holding. My eyes started to stink as remembering everything, slowly his hands wrap around my body in tight yet gentle grip, and he start rubbing my back in order to comfort me as he kisses the side of my head repeatedly.

"I need time Ranveer. It's all is too much for me to take. But... but..." I muttered and broke free from his grip and ran towards the bathroom and slammed the door shut. After controlling my heartbeat, I freshen up and walk out of the room without looking at him.

"Meera please make sandwiches for everyone and yeah also pack a few." I said to the house help and take four cups of tea and walk up to mom and dad's room.

After knocking I went inside their room, I give them their tea.

"Mom I was thinking that it will take more than four hours to reach their and we all can't sit in car with heavy dresses for that long. So, we can wear comfortable clothes for now, and as the function is at night, we will get ready there only." I asked, mom nod her head.

"Yeah, I didn't think of that." She said with a smile gracing her lips patting my head.

"I have placed your dress downstairs with mine and rhea's, you need anything tell me so I can put that also. And yeah, give me dad's clothes also, I will put them with Ranveer and Gautam's clothes." She nodded her head and walk inside her closet to get dad's clothes. I walk up to dad and with a pout on my face,