CHAPTER-65

Ever since I met her, I've learned two things. Love makes us crazy. Obsession makes us psycho.

ISHIKA'S POV

"Is there something you want to tell me Ranveer?" I asked looking directly at him, who just came out of bathroom after brushing his teeth. His eyes shoot me in a jiffy not because of my question but because I called him with his full name.

"What are you talking about sweetheart?" he asked coming towards me but I stopped him showing my palm.

"Are you hiding something from me? You think there is something I should know?" I asked controlling my anger and disappointment, when he again shook his head negatively trying to come near me. I control my tears from flowing,

"I am asking last time, is there something I should be aware of?" I stated raising my voice, the lump in my throat didn't help me in saying much, and in fact it made my voice heavier.

"What are you talking about?" he tried; I gave him half smile and move towards the bed, nodding my head.

I open the bed side drawer and took out the pictures with trembling hands, throwing them at his face, and playing the videos on my phone.

I looked at him, who looks at the pictures in shock, stumbles to his place and blinks his eyes, raises his face to look at me. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out of his mouth.

"What about this then?" I asked glaring him.

"What is this Ranveer, answer me god dam it. Whatever the pictures implying is true or not? Ranveer." I asked. I took a deep breath and walk towards him holding him but his shoulders softly.

"Ran, babe, see I am your Ishika, your sweetheart, please say something, whatever you will say I will believe you, not anyone else. I trust you not this crap, even if it's true I don't care but please say something." I asked holding his face in my palms, but he didn't lift his head for ones.

"I .... a...."

"This ... it ... is true." He whispered and my hands slid down, I stumbled backwards and was about to hit the floor when he grabbed me by wrapping his arms around his waist. My body feels like jelly, like if it doesn't hold me I'll melt in an instant.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"..................sweetheart...... sweetheart..." familiar voice rang in my ears and my trance broke. I look ahead and see Ranveer standing close to me and caressing my cheeks and looking at me worriedly.

"You okay!" he asked in concern, I stare at him in confusion, turning my face around to see I am still sitting on the bed with remote in my hand, tv running in background; and suddenly I realized that whatever happening with me like few minutes back was nothing but my imagination.

Tears welled up in my eyes and within moments Ranveer hugged me tightly but warmly, and a sob that I had been holding in for a long time finally burst out.

"No no no nono.... Please don't cry. Tell me what happen? Did someone say something to you? Are you hurt? Sweets say something." muttered Ranveer with tears streaming down my face incessantly. I still looked at him He shook his head in the negative.

"Nothing. I just missed you. Please don't leave me ever." I whisper looking at him, he shakes his head.

"I missed you so much I can't even tell. And I won't leave you never, even if you ask me to leave you than also, I won't leave you... I love you." He said and gave a on kiss on my forehead and embrace me again in a tight hug.